New AvP Comic - Three World War

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 22, 2009, 11:01:44 PM

Author
New AvP Comic - Three World War (Read 7,523 times)

Corporal Hicks

Pictures from the San Diego Comic Con have started filtering onto the internet and of particular note to us Aliens and Predator fans is this one:

20090722 - New AvP Comic - Three World War

It is from the Dark Horse section of the con and is the first we’ve seen to do with the Aliens vs Predator series that was announced by Dark Horse. No other details about the series are known other than that John Arcudi is writing it. Thanks to X-SOLDIER for the news.

As well as this, Aliens #2 is in stores today. Dark Horse posted a preview earlier this week. Also look out for our review of Predator #1 soon and an interview with the editor of the comics, Chris Warner.

EDIT: Comic Book Resources have just posted up an article about the new series, complete with art and details. Thanks to VikingSpawn for the tip.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Good, good.

RakaiThwei

Well this seems good and dandy... Lets just hope they keep with the formula which the original AvP comics left us, but with new touches.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Would I be able to buy the Aliens comics at somewhere like Borders or B&N?   About this news: LOOKS COOL!

Jay Thomas

YAY!

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't know Cetanu. Surely there's a comic book shop near you. Or failing that, there's the internet.    :)  

Cetanu

Cetanu

There're no comic stores out in the mountains, half-past nowhere. I suppose I could go through the Internet, though.    :D   Thanks.

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is truly cool.

Commander Griker

theres no pics of three world war

Dane

Dane

cant wait

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Predator chains? This is something new...  ...I really hope he's using the chains as a weapon against those xenos, and not a leash, like it kinda looks like...

DB

DB

I need more tusk Aliens.

Xenomorphine

No, they're on leashes...   :-X    Wasn't the whole point of 'Alien Resurrection' that they could never be conditioned or controlled, only quarantined?

midget

midget

can't wait !

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Ugh! I hate the new "tusk" on the aliens. Not needed at all. The article also talks about how AvP 3 is slated for 2010.    ;D   Hopefully more will be revealed at Comicon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed