New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2009, 06:36:18 PM

Author
New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!! (Read 15,027 times)

Screams

Screams

OMFODMFODMGODSMGOSDGODSMG!!!! OMFG OMFOGM OFMOGM!!!!!!! OMFFFG!!!!!  OH MY f**kIGN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCCCCOMMMPPPUUU UPGGGRRRADDDEE!!!! OMFOMGOGMOGMOGMOGM  *pisses pants*   .............................................. awww......

old man jenkins

old man jenkins

it looks so fukin awesome cant wait

Hunter

Hunter

hmmm sow awesome i loved the aliens until i tried some predator action in avp2 and i pretty like the predators more but one thing is weird how did the marine kick the alien of him???thats pretty imposible,i liked the scene where the pred. grabed the marine(btw warchant the predator pulled up the marine sow they are at same height)and took his head(probably)damn release the marines,and then show the aliens!!!!and im really curios of new alien species   ;D  

old man jenkins

old man jenkins

its the alien campain for me at night    ;D  

old man jenkins

old man jenkins

ther is no way that marine chould have kicked that alien off unleas he has super powers

old man jenkins

old man jenkins

>:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

AVPfan

AVPfan

:o     >:D   Stop b*tchin' over minor details. It looks good overall.

psychoanomaly

psychoanomaly

God damn, I think I just splurged in my pants.

lonianfreedom

lonianfreedom

You guys need to stop bitching. For christ's sake, give Rebellion some god damn respect (and credit!). After all, they were the ones who started it all. The original is by far one of the best games ever made (in my opinion). Sure, they f**ked up AvP:R for the PSP, but this is a whole different ball park. Just be thankful that the original developers are working on it and not some second-rate alternative.   From what I can tell, this game is going to be a dream come true. I have no complaints, so far at least. The graphics are excellent (maybe not on par with Cryengine, but definitely equivalent to a well-made Unreal 3 game), the gameplay looks superb, and the atmosphere is dead-on.   I'm still in shock that their even making this at all. It appears my wet dreams have finally manifested themselves into reality!   2010 can't come soon enough. Its going to be a long wait.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed