New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2009, 06:36:18 PM

Author
New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!! (Read 15,008 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That 'prey' thing isn't in regard to any specific species. It's about roles.

sheffieldrocker 09

sheffieldrocker 09

what does the marine say at 0:29 corporal hicks or what?

sheffieldrocker 09

sheffieldrocker 09

and 2th is the blackman sgt apone?

jaberwocky36

jaberwocky36

dont, think the aliens will be wussies, they wil  probably co-ordinate attacks from the front,side and rear, i just don't think we've seen it yet   :)  

joeg

joeg

I think the pred lifted the marine up. He's not a 7ft marine lol. The game looks amazing. No complaints just a messy pair of shorts

joeg

joeg

I think the pred lifted the marine up. He's not a 7ft marine lol. The game looks amazing. No complaints just a messy pair of shorts

city hunter

city hunter

well f**k my ass this looks so f**kin awesome :tongue   ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

@ Xenomorphine: I don't know. I thought about that, but it's too nebulous.   :-\    The Pred is obviously "the hunter", the Marine has been referred to as the survivor on several occasions, and the Alien's role as prey fits right in with how it's been portrayed in the past.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Xenomorphine is absolutely right.  A Hunter needs to survive the battle or he will end up being the prey. This fits for all races.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

@Dragonblaster: Your right, but it just didn't seem like that was the context they meant it in. lol   ;)    Regardless, I'm quite anxious for this (took them long enough to do it, though). I just hope it remains faithful to the films it's based on.   :-\  

philjones04@aol.com

The marine defo kicked him off i think they are just trying to some but not all of the action you can expect wether the marine is able to see down the sights does not really matter when did they get the chance to do that in the films? Also if you read the latist copy of pc zone magazine it tells you that they have all got there own grapple techs at close quaters :) but it's not easy to pull off. this game is goint to set new standerds in pc gaming and will reinvent the hold aliens and preditor genre. It's just a shame we have to wait so long damm i mean i could bloodey die 2morow.   ;D  

Mr.Hyde

Mr.Hyde

i only have one thing to say.WHEN IS IT COMING OUT

Starkiller

Starkiller

i love the way predator makes a cameo at the end, pure coolness   ;D  

Rage

Rage

I love how all the humans do is die in this trailer.

kaboom

kaboom

dont be hating on aliens we still havnt seen there reveal and besides im sure the alien can head bite before the marine gets to kick anyways

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed