New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2009, 06:36:18 PM

Author
New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!! (Read 14,947 times)

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Great trailer, this game looks like it could really become something special. I sure hope they get the Aliens rights, they've always been my fav species to play as.

Sgt Apone

Sgt Apone

Awesome - was loving it until a Predator showed up. But I guess this IS Aliens vs Predator, and not A:CM. Still, when I buy this game, I'm not ever going to play Pred or Alien. I only care about being a marine. So this game will just be a nice way to hold me over until A:CM comes out.

Commander Griker

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

warchant10

warchant10

ok one thing I noticed thats strange, is when the pred is about to grab the marine he appears to be looking at the marine at eye level, thats either a short pred or your a 7 foot marine

Wolf

Wolf

wow, it looks great, but i don't think we should be judging it until closer to the release. It does look bad @ss though, especially on the ps3

Wolf

Wolf

DragonBossk- yeah i agree, if they get this game right, it could be awesome

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I retract my earlier comment. The human DOES kick that Alien off. That's a bit ridiculous.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The Predator had to have kicked the Alien (don't know why it didn't retaliate, though   ::)  ) 'cause it would be extremely f***ed up if the Marine did it. lol Also, anyone else notice how slow the Aliens were moving?  It's obvious the Aliens are being portrayed in the oh-so-typical cannon fodder manner the AVP media is infamous for, and remembering Rebellion's 1999 PC game doesn't ease concerns in the slightest, to put it mildly. Which is so upsetting because of what they're capable of and how they've been portrayed in the Alien films contrasts pretty much most AVP media. I mean, come on! The tag line for this is "Hunter. Survivor. Prey. Which will you be?" Referencing the Alien as mere prey gives insight as to how Rebellion sees the Alien. And that pisses me off. This is the ALIEN for crying out loud.   >:(   Why not say "Hunter. Soldier. Monster. Which will you be?"?  I have my hopes for this game, but I don't trust Rebellion. Regardless, I reserve my final opinion until I get to play it. *sigh* ...I really wish Monolith was heading this up.   :'(  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The different sfx and weapon, armor models for the Marines are a bit jarring. Why didn't they use the stuff directly from Aliens?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

HOLy f**king shit Ridly Scott has signed on to direct the Alien prequel i shit you not!!   http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=57640

Krycek

Krycek

Awesome about Scott. All the Alien fans know that regardless of how bad they treat us and make us weak in the games, we will still own!

sandro

sandro

Can't wait for avp3 and Aliens:cm :D

ES Woody

ES Woody

Sgt apone !!!! zomg.... pulse dm Hive ? wassup man ?

Cptn_winkle

Cptn_winkle

I think I lost count of how many orgasms I got while watching this trailer...  I am just starting to play AVP2 and cant get my god dman new joystcik to work.  Can anyone give me advise how I can put the set ups so that my d-pad can be also used?? I am trully sad, I had to wait years to get a good comp and stick and the game, got em all last week and Im stuck...had to make the marine cmapaign using the damn mouse and keypad!!!

Bender1988

Bender1988

sweet   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed