New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2009, 06:36:18 PM

Author
New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!! (Read 14,780 times)

sheffieldrocker

sheffieldrocker

alien 2 (aliens)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Holy shit.. you guys are so pessimistic! They have to have some way to break the quick-time even when you are a marine without getting a shitload of Xeno-blood all over you; so stop bitching- and really think 'why' they might have done that.

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Guy's just lighten the **** up, and enjoy it

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Forgot to mention, THAT'S F******* AWESOME ARGHHHH!!!

Rob

Rob

It is the same Gunfier sonds just low pitch. Anway the Trailer is Awsome!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

:o    Awesome has an embodiment. It's this trailer.

Slaine

Slaine

YEAH! THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD!! now bring on the aleins please xD  by the way, the marine definantly kicks the alien off, then the pred kills him....but frankly, that pred is dead too ^^ that aliens gonna come right back at him!

predator343

predator343

Woah that trailer looked so promised and exciting and i am pretty sure that they will show Predator and Aliens trailers too   8)  .

jtreg

jtreg

I'm loving the trailers so far but i don't get why everyone is bitching about the aliens. did anyone complaining about the marine kicking the alien off stop to think it might be a cutscene? its just a trailer people

random 1

random 1

Guys dont forget it is most likly campain footage so the aliens will be weaker yust like in the pred campain. In the alien campain you should be able to kick arse till the cows come home. I hope they dont mess up the multiplayer balance though.(Aliens rule!!!!!!)

shinigami

shinigami

Looks good.

Spoon

Spoon

Looks amazing.  Just wished I still played games on my pc as I really suck playing on a controller and looks like I have no choice to get it on my xbox360.

Spoon

Spoon

Looks amazing.  Just wished I still played games on my pc as I really suck playing on a controller and looks like I have no choice to get it on my xbox360.

Ruffryda

Ruffryda

this looks amazing. i really cant wait.. if anybody plans on playing this game on xbox 360 multiplayer. i want to make a predator only clan. if anybody is interested in it add my ganertag BUSTASHOT xATWx it will be predator only no aliens no marines. i was a former member of the old clan [DS] in the AvP2 game on the pc. we were a good clan and i want it to be the same on the xbox. thanks

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well f**k Me...That Has Quite Honesltly Put All My Faith Back Into AvP3 and Aliens Colonial Marines...  This Game Will Be EPIC! Marines All The Way.  Graphics are absolutely Stunning    8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed