New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2009, 06:36:18 PM

Author
New AvP3 Marine Trailer!!! (Read 15,023 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sega has just released a brand new trailer for the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator game. This time it showcases the Marines aspect of the game. You can view the trailer below or in HD on YouTube. It looks very impressive. They’ve nailed the atmosphere perfectly and the graphics is equally as stunning.

I’ve made 70 HD caps which you can find in the Gallery. Thanks to PeteySodes, and JPC and the Site B team for the news.

Awgustas

Awgustas

NICE!

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Ice ice baby!    8)  

Chris P

Chris P

Way to copy my promo image Darkness.    :D      :D  

Liquid

Liquid

f**k this game. You can kick an Alien off with your foot...

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

I'm speechless... In a good way.

natas2020

natas2020

Liquid has got this right. The aliens are just percieved to be cattle. Easily hardeld by both species. Plus predators are like gods in this gmae as well. I thing that both the predator and the human should not have the counter ability. If anything the alien should have it but it doesnt. If I play this game its a fact that i will not be playin alien. Its so sad because its the only campain that I want to play. :(

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@Liquid: you sure you can kick an alien off? sorta looked like it was plucked by the pred, then the pred grabbed you as the marine

Alien³

Alien³

Awesome.

Shade

Shade

Cattle? Natas, did you miss the section where the entire Marine squad, except one (the player) were wiped out by aliens creeping in from the darkness, and jumping through air ducts? If I remember correctly, in Aliens there were massive amounts of Alien fatalities, but that didnt stop them being a formidable enemy. Reserve any judgement till all the facts are known. Remember, this comes out in 2010!!

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Holy Crap.  That's really all I have to say.  Oh, wait, one more thing.  GLEE!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Yeah, that Alien was thrown away by the Predator. A bit odd that it didn't just immediately leap right back, though.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

No, the marine clearly kicked him away. I don't know why im even an Alien fan anymore. If all im going to keep getting is weak pathetic bugs that dangle at the end of a predator's hand and get kicked away by mere humans than why should I be a fan of these pathetic losers? The real Aliens we knew and love are truely dead.

LeoTpred

LeoTpred

aliens most likely have counters... when u saw predator playing against a predator u didnt see marines countering... and they most likely didnt start the aliens gameplay and when they do im sure they have countering... and if they dont... there is something aliens have that will be useful...

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

COOOOL!    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed