AvP3 E3 Footage Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 03, 2009, 10:52:43 PM

Author
AvP3 E3 Footage Released! (Read 14,004 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The first proper gameplay footage from AvP3 has been released via Gametrailers in the way of a demo walkthrough by a member of Sega:

20090603 - E3 Footage Released!

The footage is of the Predator mission. It shows off the vision modes, the trophy kills, the leaping system. Also shows us the PredAlien (which unfortunately has some deleted tendencies of Chet). There are two clips of footage and you can find both streaming and HD download links in our forum. Thanks to Chet for the news.

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

GREATNESS OF REBELLION!!! YEAH

Awgustas

Awgustas

GOD DAMN NICE!!!!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Aside from the Predalien spine rip the footage looks good considering they have about 9 months to go, at least the Predalien diddnt skin him.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Predalien NICE!!!!

biff

biff

9 months to go?! Denied.  It does look really quite nice though, can't wait for the marines.

Alien³

Alien³

Badass.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I just creamed myself when i saw those videos.

Übermensch

Übermensch

I can't see the webpage for some reason.. won't load for me... any youtube links?  Will pics be uploaded to the gallery?

Starkiller

Starkiller

The game looks fantastic! better than its predacesor's. Can't wait to fire up my PS3 and play this bad boy, however GTA IV is filling the gap in the mean time.

marin

marin

does anyone have a clue what reqs for pc will be? what engine is this?thx   :P  

Übermensch

Übermensch

ok I d/l it.. cool... love the predalien

Spoon

Spoon

Game is looking amazing.  I love how cool predator collects trophies on humans! ahahah   Only one complain is the laser sight and how you can see the whole beam across the map.  Whats up with that?  It looks so damn cheesy!

Chet

Chet

It's Rebellions homemade Asura Engine

Predboy

Predboy

*sighs* Oh joy, more of the AvP pred mandibles. But, other than that, pretty awesome.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed