AvP3 E3 Video Interview

Started by Darkness, Jun 04, 2009, 07:34:02 PM

Author
AvP3 E3 Video Interview (Read 6,374 times)

Lucian

Lucian

Well he did say he could snipe... soo I'm assuming he'll definitely have his spear gun. =) And you can bet the staff will be in, it's a good weapon and was one of the coolest weapons in Predator 2.

Übermensch

Übermensch

I hope the speargun's in it.. I enjoyed that weapon more than the shoulder cannon

Shade

Shade

Clearly they are deliberately introducing the species one at time, to get people more and more hyped! And it seems to be working a charm.  Iv got my money on the Alien trailer coming next.  I think no matter what happens its a given that this WILL be the best AVP game out there. So im sold already.  2010 CANNOT come quick enough.

Randy4321

Randy4321

Ya I am a little worried that the predator is the only faction they might have really put effort into and still needs ALOT of revising in these next many months, im surprised they didnt show any other faction gameplay, would have been impressing though to see what they have soo far. soo lets hope they cook up some more creative execution trophy kills and features. Oh and fix that darned alien A.I. that seems pointless like in AVP2

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Rebellion AVP 3   support directx 11    look video  here     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghazN5L7Ncw  Leading game developers discuss the benefits of DirectX 11 gaming, and their excitement around bringing new DirectX 11 games to market working with AMD.   Cant wait end of the year  comming  the new windows 7 with directX 11 support also  the  Radeon HD 5870X2 is 2 x faster then HD4870X2  Avp3 on 1920x1080 full detail 100fps

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted | 08 Jun 2009 01:386 Upcomming games Q1 2010   aliens vs predator 3  alien colonial marines  Gran turismo 5   Modern warface 2 Q4 09

Hunter

Hunter

Aliens vs. Predator Impressions and Interview: Bringing It All Back Home     http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1148

TheAlien

TheAlien

When is the relase? I´ve heard sometinse it come at january and sometimes at march.

terryalex166

terryalex166

Will avp3 work on windows xp maby?   ???   besides that i cant wait   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed