Arnie Asked Back For Predators

Started by Darkness, Jun 05, 2009, 06:35:26 PM

Author
Arnie Asked Back For Predators (Read 15,622 times)

Bender1988

Bender1988

Yes..this movie will suck. eeehhh  shame...

SHREK

SHREK

loosing the very little hope i had 4 this film in the 1st place....it said mainly based on rodriguez's old script...surely they dont mean the pirate ships n all that...ryt?

SHREK

SHREK

loosing the very little hope i had 4 this film in the 1st place....it said mainly based on rodriguez's old script...surely they dont mean the pirate ships n all that...ryt?

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

A sequel? What happens to Predator 2 then? Should we consider Predators a 3rd movie? This is pretty damn confusing. I mean, they can't just make a sequel to the first movie when there already IS a Predator 2 movie out there... :S

Rob

Rob

Im glad it's a sequel and not a remack, just hope that Arnie's in it

dallas121

dallas121

Locating the movie in far future doesn't involve much advance technologie for Pred civilizations, Time & Space have their own rules. And the same predator can visit earth in different time, or cross human in other planet...  But, I understand that to much expectations for a large public movie. But honeslty I would appreciate so much a good sci-fi movie!

Xenomorphine

Predators shouldn't time travel. Seriously. It would be a crap idea.

dallas121

dallas121

I wouldn't say a crap idea, but a complicate idea. In Pred 2, Harrigan receive a gun from 1715. If they do further movie, it will be a damn good to unlarge Pred territory, see remote worlds, space... Instead of that they looks to serve us the same repeated scheme. Looks without imagination.

Dragonblaster

I think it's funny how so many people say it's going to suck. Sure there's a bad script, but it won't be used. They're working on a new one.  And I highly doubt they'll screw the Predators. Predator 1 was great, P2 was pretty good aswell.  And as bad as AVP-R was - it had a great Predator. So why are some people so sure this Predator only movie iss going to suck ?  Wait until we actually get something to see. All that bashing won't help.

alpha defekt

The only good thing about AVPr was the creatures....so maybe, just maybe they will make great Predators and special effects for the new movie. They will just fail at casting and plot and every other important thing about film making. So only us fanboys will drool at the Preds beauty on the screen....lol

Rob

Rob

Predators age slower than humans, the Predator that receved the gun is probably a god 100 or 200 years old.

Rob

Rob

sorry macke that 400 years old

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

are you kidding. me Preds are way faster look at how there built and what they  can do. jump 20feet into the air? look how long there legs are  long strides make up for energy  spent of a human moveing twice as fast to make up for the distence so they could easly out run a human in speed and endurence.  lol   a pred could easly jump 70ft if he was doing the long jump.

jjjjj

jjjjj

u guys are so lame

AnxiousMC

AnxiousMC

You know i dont know why they tell you this far ahead it just teases you. Not saying its gonna be the best, but at least there making another predator movie schitt im glad it it sux ill just exclude it. When are they gonna start releasing info on it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed