AvPGalaxy Version 4!

Started by Darkness, Jun 07, 2009, 08:37:29 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Version 4! (Read 11,472 times)

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

ahh I can't creep on the users online anymore...nooo!! jkjk

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Great work on V4, very slick.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

*****  "Stellar"!   8)  

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

I really like Version 4. I noticed that you don't have any info on the Alien prequel in the "Alien 5" section.  Also, I have to say that I'm bothered by the front-page banner. Idk, I dont really like it. The blue color, the AVP Galaxy logo and the pictures used...i just wish it looked different, than before. I mean a new banner design and maybe even a new AVP Galaxy logo design.  Another thing, I noticed that there arent any scrolling arrows for the "slide-show" main stories on the page. Like on IGN, they let you scroll to the different stories, instead of waiting for them to pop-up. I want to scroll to the stories and not wait for them to pop-up.  Other than those complaints, I really like the changes made to the site. Keep up the good work!

boomysem

boomysem

Everyone here is acting like immature fanboys, hating the movie "Predators when its not out yet.

sandro

sandro

good job !

proguy95

proguy95

the new version is not bad   :)   but would it be nice if there is some effects on the page itself like animated slime or background Aliens/Predator sounds or slight music? would that be good? i'm just giving some suggestions   ::)  

kharn

kharn

this is an nice and interesting site for AVP , aliens and predator fans , i hope the games get out there fast and when they do i'll be one that buy's them for shure

JD

JD

Great overall.  however i think you should re-add the picture of the Space Jockys crashed ship, which used to be on the banner right at the top.  It always kinda ment something of where it all began..  maybe merge it  with the other pics

Sulaco

Sulaco

It would have been cool to see 1000 newborns fighting a flying alien on top.   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed