Ridley Scott To Helm Alien Prequel?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 09, 2009, 07:18:57 PM

Author
Ridley Scott To Helm Alien Prequel? (Read 12,436 times)

JMPredator

JMPredator

its fox guys come on...this is just some big marketing strategy of using big names like scott and rodriguez to cover up incredibly rushed reboot cash-ins. is no one else here concerned that fox wants to put RIPLEY in this? as much as i'd like to get excited by this and predators, i learned my lesson with alien ressurection, avp and avpr.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

yeah im inclined to agree with jmpredator

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I have seen no indication of them wanting the character of Ripley in this new story.

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

This phobia of new talent is terrible. If Fox had that much of a phobia, why give AVPR? Rubbish IMO. Personally, I like to see new blood. People get too attached to names like Scott, Cameron and Lucas. They don't realise that they are not going to be forever.

Dallas

Dallas

"JMPredator"  Well said my friend.  You can't forget that this is FOX we're talking about.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

best news ever

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Dallas JMPredator, name one crap Scott movie, just one.... i rest my case.

what

what

by: what> on June 11, 2009 at 19:44:07  just the usual sssshhhhit, reboot means remake, I don't care how different you say it they are all remakes  talk about unoriginality. they will also ruin the alien movies, no fffuuucking remakes, reboots, or prequels, if anything just make a continuation alien 5.  don't want ridley or tony scott making alien 5, how about a new director.

jees

jees

>:(     >:(    i hope this movie fails

Dallas

Dallas

shakermakerman   There are no crap Scott movies.  In my opinion they are ALL outstanding.  Scott is never the problem, its FOX.  You have FOX people with no artistic or creative ability making the decisions that affect the quality of the movie in order to "protect" the bottom line.  It has failed miserably and ruined the last three movies (AR, AVP, AVPR)

JMPredator

JMPredator

Shakerman  while i dont think scott has made a 'crap' film i dont think anyone can argue the point that everyone of his films are great..cough...white squal...cough gi jane cough cough.  but i do agree with Dallas with the point that scott is not the problem here, its fox.

JMPredator

JMPredator

sorry, meant to say shakermakerman

slimdog

slimdog

u guys talk some crazy shit fox is pulling leg they are not i say ones more time they are not going make this film

barraki22

barraki22

predalien she the beast   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed