Neil Marshall For Predators?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 12, 2009, 01:36:57 PM

Author
Neil Marshall For Predators? (Read 11,463 times)

marrerom

marrerom

dog soldiers was corny and extremely B-movieish and it deserves to be on the scifi channel.  the desenct had some good moments but overall it wasnt something that stands out amounst all the other manufactured dime a dozen souless horror movies that studies pump out every year...and dont even get me started on that doomsday movie of his.  this is bad news guys, this director will screw up big time i promise you.

SHREK

SHREK

Dog soldiers was an Excellent film on a low budget

Cetanu

Cetanu

The Descent was awesome!! Is that other image up there of Bad Moon????? Anyhow, sounds good    ;D  

Cetanu

Cetanu

^ Nevermind. Dog Soldiers. Duh.    :P  

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

The descent is great horror movies and i am happy that he is in predators.

jay dog

jay dog

just don't make the movie to dark like avp3 i wood like to see the predators..

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

'The Descent' is precisely why I wouldn't want him to do an 'Alien' film: Once the creatures came into play, they weren't even slightly scary or formidable! 'Dog Soldiers', though, does have the makings of possibly knowing how to do a 'Predator' film, however.

Mills

Mills

I could careless whos directing this if it's not a sequel. So yah, it better be a damn sequel.

JMPredator

JMPredator

very interesting choice.  personally, i'd like to see somone like zach snyder do predators and david twohy do the new alien if scott doesnt do it. wish we'd of got somone like marshall for avp

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Love Dog Soldiers, wish a sequel would get made    :D  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

What the hell? The more I read into this, the worse it sounds!

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Marshall for Predators?  YAY!!!!   ;D    The Decent was awesome. Just can't wait for PREDATORS.

Viconia

Viconia

WTF, this guy made Dog Soldiers on a budget of less than 1 million and The Decent for a not much better 3,5 million and they both rocked. Imagine what he would do with a budget that the Predators movie would throw his way    >:D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

im pretty sure another director on that list is david slade.

WuteverUWant

WuteverUWant

I know its gonna be better than the b.s we been watchin in avp movies. Man i was hyped up for AVP R and it looked so cheaply made but none the less it was worth watching. But he directed the Descent so at least he knows what works and dont work.Not only that you know the budget is gonna be 100 mil at least, the script was for 150 mil, and that was back then so you know it was cost a ton to do anything along the lines of the 150 mil $ script.. I know the visuals are gonna be off the chain

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed