Aliens/Predator Comics Update

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 13, 2009, 10:19:44 PM

Author
Aliens/Predator Comics Update (Read 6,939 times)

Corporal Hicks

In the slew of AvP3, Predators and prequel news I opted to let the comic news fall by the wayside until it calmed down. So onto the news:

The first issue of Dark Horse’s new Alien series has been released. We’ll have our review up shortly. Cover art for Aliens #3 and Predator #2 has been released. As well as that the preview for Predator #1 is also online. Be sure to keep an eye on our literature forum for more updates.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

The Predator art is amazing    :o  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I mean the Predator #2 pic

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love the Pulse Rifle on the background in it.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Does any one know what kinda Bio-Stock did that xeno punch out of its not pred

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dunno yet. Apparently we find out later on in the story.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I looked at a copy of the new Alien series first issue and well I wont be buying it, and I certainly wasn't too keen on the aliens' mandibles either.

WuteverUWant

WuteverUWant

That Pred #1 is that an elder, cuz like im confused i know everything alien and pred bla bla bla but wolf he was a cleaner rite he was pretty old so was he an elder? Not that b.s elder of avp 1 but his armor is bad ass wouldnt mind seeing it in the upcoming predators movie.

mjacobson

mjacobson

I think the xeno is the version of an Alien in Dark Horse's Alien: Earth War. This breed was a guard for what is basically a mega-queen alien, the mother of all mothers. Portrayed on this cover by John Bolton:  http://www.atomicavenue.com/atomic/IssueDetail.aspx?ID=227543 This was published before Alien3, so there are continuity errors.

Rob

Rob

Predators in war armour, Awrsome!!

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Ugh this is torture, i have to wait for the TPB for these i just can't do single issues.

Rob

Rob

@ mjacobson  you could be right here

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

wmmvrrvrrmm intersesting find so it could be a royal gaurd

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Yeah, it's probably one of those crappy praetorian things in 'Earth War' They didn't actually do much an ordinary Alien couldn't, it's just that they had huge tusks and, I think, they could force open an APC, but that was it. They were anti-climactic, really!

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

it was a normal sized alien

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed