Michael J. Bassett For Predators?

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2009, 08:02:01 PM

Author
Michael J. Bassett For Predators? (Read 9,338 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another potential director for the new Predator reboot is Michael J. Bassett who directed Deathwatch, Wilderness and the upcoming Solomon Kane. The rumour can be found on Quiet Earth who noticed Michael J. Bassett’s Blog. The director details his recent trip to L.A. to discuss a project with a producer but doesn’t name any names.

Another interesting point I found on his blog is that he says Bill Duke (AKA Mac from Predator) was sitting a few seats away from him. Presumably, Bill Duke is another candidate for the director’s position? Check out the profiles for Michael J. Bassett and Bill Duke on IMDB for a full list of their credits. Thanks to Ja for the news.

crazy j

crazy j

Bill Duke? Hopefully not.    ;)  

War Wager

Can't wait to find out who finally gets the gig. My money's still on Marshall.

Commander Griker

I thought Bill Duke was an actor only the last movie i saw him in was X-men III

Simbaca

Simbaca

I would rather have Neil Marshall direct predators.   8)  

INVISIBLE HUTER

INVISIBLE HUTER

How about John Mcternan again, he did such a good job with the first movie.Neil Marshall still gets my vote hes a great director, and would be good in a project like this.

INVISIBLE HUTER

INVISIBLE HUTER

How about John Mcternan again, he did such a good job with the first movie.Neil Marshall still gets my vote hes a great director, and would be good in a project like this.

theman

theman

Mctiernan wont be the same guy he was in the 80s you know? Look at his most recent stuff.Far from breathtaking i could say.You people are being just way to nostalgic and emotional about it.If someone had it like 20 years ago it doesn't mean he still does.

Awgustas

It doesn't mean he still doesn't too, though.... ^^^

INVISIBLE HUTER

INVISIBLE HUTER

Thank you awgustas.

pvt. hicks

pvt. hicks

so we have gore-fanatic neil marshall, king of obscure low-budget direct-to-dvd michael bassett, and mac himself? can we please see some higher profile names?  hopefully that "guy whos probably gonna get the job" gets it.

theman

theman

"It doesn't mean he still doesn't too, though...."  Nobody is saying he doesn't.People are actually saying he does.So......

Rob

Rob

Michael J. Bassett has made good films, but hope Neil Marshall gets the job.

INVISIBLE HUTER

INVISIBLE HUTER

Who would u have direct it pvt hicks? Marshall has done a great job with Dog soldiers and The Decent on a very low budget. I say give him a chance with more money behind him and we could be up for a winner.

JMPredator

this does not fill me with confidence.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed