Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien Prequel

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2009, 09:11:23 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien Prequel (Read 16,748 times)

Rob

Rob

Mike D: sorry, I had a bad day yesterday. Neon Knight: yes, well put.

FearPeteySodes

I agree with everything she said except AR being a good film.

Griffith

Darkness you scared the shit out of me "Sigourney Weaver On Alien Prequel" Srsly I respect Sigourney Weaver and her character but let's face it.have you seen segourney lately?..no? check this out   http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Sigourney-Weaver5.jpg  Granny vs Aliens part V  And I know it's off topic but it's the same thing with Arnie involved with "Predators"and no CGI Characters will never replace real acting ..just if you were thinking in a CGI Ripley.  No Ripley involved for christ sake. Does anybody share the same opinion?  *Guarding myself for a possible backlash*

rudy ripley

rudy ripley

yes, this is really before us, the years, 10,000 years ago. just as Sebastian said to Alexis in the 1st AVP. and yes the Preds really has something to do about this, which i made a print of the space jockeys and also the revealed story from Aliens Original Sin: it explains everything and i'm sure that the Aliens book will be the story to the Alien prequel, the opening,the storyline. thanks to Annalee Call. she knows.

Alien³

Still unsure about this whole Prequel thing.

Mike D

Mike D

Rob,  Thank you, I hope your day is better today.

Xenomorphine

Rudy, it's not. It's set on a human SPACESHIP. It's going to be pretty much along the lines of the original 'Alien'. You might get a flashback to some sort of historical thing, at most. Nothing more.  The canonical nature of the AVP films is a matter of debate. The first one could have potentially fitted in canon, but the second threw up too many inconsistancies, for my own liking.

FearPeteySodes

@Xenomorphine  Source please?

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

she will not be alien prequel because it is event befor of the fist alien movies.

Chris P

How many times are we gonna hear the same line? Weaver needs to come out and spill the beans.    8)  

bog113

bog113

I agree,crossovers are stupid indeed!!! I really don't like these mixtures.

rudy ripley

rudy ripley

i think that the Alien Queen was however left the derelict ship and her children "the eggs" there. for some reason. and it was really stranded there for how long? after, 10,000 years? I wonder how the queen was let out and started to lay her children.

frostedone

Sigourney Weaver is aging quite nicely I think. Her not being in a prequel is fine, since she wouldn't know of the aliens or even be born if it is too far in the past.  Besides, if she is going to ever be in  a new Alien film then no sweat, she looked great in the Aliens Direct TV commercial.

Hicks_0998

To be honest like so many other people here, the Nostromo received orders to intercept the signal on LV-426 so the idea to have Ripley back is absurd.  The Special Order that mother had for Ash was interesting though and obviously WY has ulterior motives the crew don't know about.  This shows the company only cares about its own interests and not those of the Nostromo's crew.  Anyway the point is this: Ripley does not get involved in the Aliens canon until the very first movie which is set around 2122

rudy ripley

rudy ripley

i just downloaded a poster image of the new Alien prequel from Google.com and it shows the title without the "i" it says: AL E N ORIGIN. i found out when i downloaded it the letters reminds me of @ the end of ALIEN RESURRECTION where the clouds are making letters or pictures, maybe you ALIEN/PRED/AVP fans know when Rip and Call and the others reach earth but not crash landed it was the theatrical version after their dialogue, did you even seen the letters for the next Alien prequel which it reminds you and us there were gonna be another one coming? "a journey, a dangerous crash, a dangerous secret".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed