Predators Movie Gets Writer

Started by Darkness, May 05, 2009, 07:12:44 PM

Author
Predators Movie Gets Writer (Read 17,771 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There is no reason to have Dutch return. The Predators would have no reason to know the guy is one and the same as someone who faced off against a lone example of their kind, more than two decades ago.

shred predator

shred predator

If this movie takes place on earth I'm going to puke!   :'(  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Start puking, predator belongs on earth. Well ... maybe not Gunnison.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Brian how would the single Predator find Dutch?  He has no tracking bug on him and after 20+ yrs they just decide to find him?  It could focus on Dutch's brother, as in Concrete Jungle and Cold War, or be based on one of the earlier Predator comics.  Hell for all we know it could be based on a whole different story arc.     Arnie is getting old too, late 50's early 60's now I think and if they re-cast him with a John Cena, The Rock or some other wanker, do you really think they would have the same impact?  No because it's not just the physical presence, its the mannerisms, charisma, humour, delivery of lines etc.   As for your comment about your script, of course you'll say it rocks because your biased.  Take constructive criticism in your stride and expand on ideas or scrap them accordingly.  We do care who stars in the movie and what direction the script takes; that's why everyone's chiming in with their 2 cents worth.

pmaz11

pmaz11

I'm still a little skeptical about a new predator film being made....but I'm just glad its not a "Remake" of Predator because that just sounded like the shittiest idea I've ever heard & as long as John Cena isn't in this either, then that would also be very re-assuring.

Dallas121

Dallas121

Well Brian, that's just your opinion. Not reflect all people

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

8)  how about in the predator homeworld, so i say. but it'll look awesome in their homeworld instead of "ours"! don't u think that earth got enough of it already? don't we like to see more of their homeworrld, fighting in their universe instead of killing human beings? well, if human beings could fly into the Preds home and the Preds are attacking them? it would be a prequel to AVP 1! RITUAL SACRIFICE? "SACRIFICE CHAMBER?!'

SHREK

SHREK

Brian just think about it logically... you want the script to be a bunch of predators kidnapping a 61 year old ex soldier...and take him all the way 2 their homeworld...to fight other predators...erm somehow i dont think that would work    ::)    and u ask why i dont make up my own script....simple.. i dont get paid a shit load of money 2 do it. the movie doesnt need amazing new pred weapons n slowmotion matrix style fight scenes... it just needs to be well thought out and it will be fine which is where the AVP movies went wrong

dallas121

dallas121

Brian, a good way to include Arnie on the script, that would to set the movie in a close or far futur and see soldier watching an old video about Dutch talking his fight with a strange creature. Arnie's cameo could satisfied fan as you! Other way I can't imagine a old Swarzie fighting a predator. And I would say in 1987 Predator was an Arnie movie, now 22 years later, and after sequel and AVP, Arnie become just a guest in predator story, and that's correct as it, Predators shall have the main roles, that's why hollywood mega-expensive-start are not required.

Predboy

Predboy

@ Brian:  Brian, your script sucks, get over it. If you cant handle getting criticized, then dont put your script up in the first place.

Brian

Brian

No you guys got it all wrong. Heres the script: It starts out on earth for the first few minutes showing Dutch after all these years. Taking place at ight. This is leading up to the events of Predator. Arnold is shown somewhere in central america on another base camp. This is where the first film took place. Similar in setting where he can be seen talking to another general about his experience. Only them two are at the base. This is where the single hunter predator comes in after flying from the universe of the homeworld to earth. He has been sent on a misson to capture Arnold by the predators in charge of head quarters. Predator has far more advanced technology then humans so he will know exactley where dutch is located. He sets his ship cloaked and also himself. Once he finds dutch, he has him on his ship ready to take a ride with him to the homworld. The general did not see this becuase of the predator being cloaked and his ship as well. Remember this is at night so its hard to see. Once at the home world, dutch will have to fight the predator for the predators revenge for a final one on one showdown. Mean while their are a few other predators at the home world. If dutch wins, the predator will send him back to earth. If he loses then he is part of their rack. But the film makers will probably have the predator kick ass becuase he is a monster, but have Arnold win at the end.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

i would like to see the Preds on their homeworld, don't you have enough of those hunters preying humanity on our planet? why not their own homeworrld and as a away team going to this  homeworld of the Predators, the humans would be going to explore the planet and soon very soon one by one: they're dead and until the last face against one Pred, and the others are already dead- The PREDS will just die after another after another etc.having Dutch well, yes a cameo "cool". But this one should be a prequel to AVP 1 focusing on the pyramids and the SACRIFICING CHAMBER. Brian, i think we had enough of those hunters on earth.  Don't you agree?

SHREK

SHREK

Brian...your script is not going to happen. its crap. sorry but someones gotta tell u

Brian

Brian

Yes, finally someone agrees with me. I keep saying you dont need humans, only 1 that can star. I wish Arnold would but i dont think he will, but you never know. We need to learn more about this monster and its homworld. How they developed technology, what this monsters life style is, what else does it hunt, how did they discover earth, how did the aliens meet up with them etc.... there is so much storyline to Predator, but the story should't involve humans. You only need 1 star and that is Arnold. But if he can't play Dutch, i guess they will have to bring in a cast because if its only Arnold, you don't need anybody else. I really hope that John Cena, The Rock, or Vin Diesel doesnt star. Its going to be very hard to find a replacement for Arnold or just a whole new cast. I think the whole movie should take place in space, not 1 minute on earth. I wish i was a director, i would make the best movie of predator you can think of. I been a predator fan for a long time so i know what i am talking about. Everyone who says i dont, think otherwise.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Brian: mate you still don't get it do you? There is no need for Dutch to be in this movie.  If you want to know more about the predator lifecycle just read all the comics, novels, graphic novels because it's all in there.  They really didn't have Dutch in them and they still told great stories.  I'm beginning to think you have a Dutch fetish or phallic symbol fetish, Arnie does not need to star in another movie vehicle, hes already gotta job, too old, and the premise of the script is just flawed mate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed