Derek Mears for Predators?

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 14, 2009, 04:30:24 PM

Author
Derek Mears for Predators? (Read 12,392 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

now is this chap any bigger than the shorter Predators in AVP

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

::)   Jason vs. Predator anyone?? lol   ;D  

Ash 937

Ash 937

If this is true, then Kane Hodder should also play one of the marines/mercenaries in this film.  I would love to watch Derek Mears and Kane Hodder go at it.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There's no way to tell. They have one main guy do a lot of the creatures on 'Doctor Who', but he makes a point of doing different performances for them.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Why wouldn't Ian Whyte be the Predator again? ? ? ?!....This dude f**kin sucks

Clovers

Clovers

Maby theiy put  Derek Mears was predator,because of Jonh Cena.One big question ,is Jonh Cena  Confirmed in story ?

The Wolf

The Wolf

I hope not.. or else all my interest in this movie will disappear.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Ian Whyte played the predator very well in AVP-R, he's movements and manarisms, as well as his height and build. As long as he is still playing the main predator, that will definatelly be a good thing for this movie.

Starkiller

Starkiller

The Wolf | 14 May 2009 20:54  I really hope Ian will be there too because he's gained my trust as a Predator in AVP-R _____________________________  Agreed! Ian did a fantastic job in AVP-R that was about the best thing about the film.

Predboy

Predboy

Yeah, Im starting to think this movie is going to f**k up now. All the news Im hearing is pretty depressing. And, honestly, Im not happy about this, 'Jason' guy playing the predator, but Im glad Ian isn't playing the pred anymore. He f**king sucked. It annoyed the crap outta me how he kept on moving his fingers like he was getting ready to play with himself. Since when the f**k did Kevin ever do that?

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

actually Predboy, Kevin did that alot, esp. in the second one

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

Remember an article about john cerna doing an unnamed project that starts in july. I think he was talking about predators, and 20th century fox have used cerna in there 2 films[ the marine and 12 rounds] dont be surprised if cerna is the main man in this reboot. What do u think?

Deco

Deco

I really hope they dont make this film.....

SGT.Apone

SGT.Apone

jhon cena is a no go and ian is a great predator don't be hatin and i trust u all know not to get ur hopes up for this 1

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

The moment John Cenas signs onto this movie, I am making a petition.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed