AvP3 Teaser Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2009, 03:32:44 PM

Author
AvP3 Teaser Trailer Online! (Read 16,970 times)

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

The graphic  is very good    ;D    GAMEPLAY?????????????     ???        When we see a video that demonstrates the game GAMEPLAY    :-\   I want to see the game in action and it soon    :)    My English is bad,sorry about that   :)  

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

AND I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTT    >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

MicroN

MicroN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKUBG HELL YAEAHHH!! *HAS A FIT*

Morgot

Morgot

^_^

gss

gss

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starkiller

Starkiller

nice!

predator hunter

predator hunter

This game is probably gonna be rated M but AO (adults only) ok thats just too much for a game like this one. Unless it has strong sexual content that i doubt it. Look at Grand Theft Auto 4 even that game is rated M.

SHREK

SHREK

is there not goin 2 be an actualy trailer anytime soon?

FU

FU

Looks like shit.   "ROFLMAO PREDATAS ARE TEH PWNGE AND EVERTYHING ELSE SUCKS!"  f**king predator fanboys.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

luks gr8

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

GREAT GREAT, THAT S RIGHT!  IT S JUST A START  OF WHAT FOLLOW

ZENGO

ZENGO

>:D  It god but teaser it to schort for a coment a game...But this 51second show a god graphic....Or a going to be a cheats for avp3...

ZENGO

ZENGO

>:D  And hello ay am from croatia in zagreb sory for a rong gramatic english words...Aliens and predator are going to have sex with my graphic card ou jea ou jea....Ay am going to play avp3 like monkey ol day and ol night...AVP3,DOOM3;QUAKE4  it a king games in frst person shooter....Aliens colonial marines  sucks AVP3 the best games in the world but MAX PAYNE 3 same it goin to be a rock game...And dont forget a  serious same 3 my croatian game from croteam...Ay am cros over doom3 and quake4 15times and my next expedition it a avp3 ho ay must cros over 20 times... First ay goin to play like marines than like predator than like alien and the best are predator and marines....And ay dont have coment how like to be a avp3 game oh main god....

Rigdenball-G

Rigdenball-G

pretty funny, we've 'officially' been shown more of avp3 in the space of a few months than we did for a:cm in two years. Looking really good too, fingers crossed.

Dane

Dane

Bad Ass Can't wait to kill you all on it. Haha   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed