ALIEN's 30th Anniversary

Started by Darkness, May 25, 2009, 12:04:56 AM

Author
ALIEN's 30th Anniversary (Read 11,440 times)

Uncle Tim

Uncle Tim

Long live   A L I E N !!!!!!!

Keith

Keith

Very nice looking new banner graphic.

man

man

Cool

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

Fox better give us the Blu Ray now.  And they sure as hell better not give us one that doesn't have the directors cut.  Fox reminds me of Weyland-Yutani.  They do not care what they do to people as long as they get thier money.  Making us suffer with no Alien Blu rays.  Damn them!

jgbess

jgbess

;D   Happy Birthday Alien! It doesn't seem like 30 years have gone by since I saw it at the Sacramento 6 drive-in theater stoned out of it. What a classic!!  I loved the sight of the little critter busting out of John Hurt's chest.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

8)   the 1st time i saw the 1st Alien film back in 1979, i was very impressed with the movie and also Sigourney portraying "Ripley" in this one and i loved it when i was very little. it's not the scare, its the performance and the way the creature moved. i really don't feel like getting the Blu-Ray because i don't have one and my brother nor my dad don't have one at all, so we see it on Direct TV.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed