Aliens: Colonial Marines DS

Started by Darkness, May 26, 2009, 08:29:32 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines DS (Read 18,941 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

In the second last scene just before the sulaco, is that the empress or the king alien? Fatlot of good it is taking it off youtube when the f**king game isnt even coming out anytime soon so by the time it does come out, well all forget what the storys about.

X-Rex

X-Rex

Whats with the song?  Maybe if the powerloader part was in this game, it could be in ACM!  That would be fun...

War Wager

War Wager

If we get Alien designs like the ones featured in that video... Jesus.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Marky, thanks!  I'm astounded at the song... It's like Nickelback were working on something and though, to heck with this, let's just put random pieces of dialogue from the films in this, to suffice ffor lyrics.

Alien³

Alien³

What the hell! I would have straight up bought this, if it came out! Man what a waste! Looked amazing.

Commander Griker

that looked cool to bad

Commander Griker

The space jockey Alien and the Alien Kenner action figures were all there     :o  

Commander Griker

im sad i wanted this game

Richman678

Richman678

LOL @ that song playing through the video.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

That song was terrible in a completely awesome way. I will love anyone that can find out where I can get that song.

Megachu17

Megachu17

Darn. That looks like a halfway decent game too. And that song is horrible.......and yet i love it. @_@

D.E.A.D.

D.E.A.D.

any idea what's the song name?

alpha defekt

alpha defekt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgXd6Npj4ZY  GuyzNite aka Holy Light of Demons Song:Requiem   lol  this is legendary.

thewoozy

thewoozy

Does anyone know where I can download that song? (I think I've seen two different songs as well. One with Predators as well, i think that's "Requiem", and the one with just Aliens, the one that's in the game ad.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed