First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated]

Started by Darkness, May 29, 2009, 07:50:40 PM

Author
First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated] (Read 14,939 times)

DOOMSDAY-1

July 2009 of PC Gamer is going to have something on the new AvP game!!

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

Who is stronger Predator or Alien?It is impossible to determine until the game come out.  And why criticize GAMEPLAY and GRAPFICS, as the game is still in development?We are in 2009 and to 2010 have time, video and photos presented only a small part of the game nothing more  Went out of the market and play it,then will have got to criticize AvP3  I think the Rebellion will cope well  Sorry for bad English

STOP

STOP

@FU  Dont worry man.. They still got a year or so of shit to add thats gonna piss you off more.. So just move along.

Reaper

Reaper

It looks amazing to me!    :o   Everyone who is criticising the graphics is not a true fan , remember what graphics avp2 had but we still played it because its gameplay kicked ass! And add that they have 1 more year... I dont care 'bout graphics if gameplay is cool. Those who criticise predators in the game wait for A:CM all your life or play only alien vs human in game... Its obvious that predators are much more powerful than aliens cuz they have their physical abilities and high tech weapons added to that , aliens only have their phisycal abilities. Remember aliens(movie) marines killed huge amount of aliens with weapons(except the scene in the hive,but marines werent allowed to use weapons...) they werent equal... The only advantage aliens have is their huge number... I cant wait to paly this game    >:D  

Tmistro

Tmistro

I  completely agree with reaper here... To be quite honest the graphics on AvP2 where shocking, but half the time you need that to have decent gameplay. I don't know why some people are asking for this to be stopped just go away if your going to constantly complain about it. Avp2 was awesome for me and i loved each class because they were all enjoyable to play. The predator in my opinion should probably be stronger because if you think about it in reality they do absolutely own everything. I think they need to try and make it a high skill factor needed to play the predator to the best of its abilities though. I found them so easy to kill as a alien or marine in Avp2 so i still cant see why people are complaining so much. Really looking forward to this game as long as they have kept survivor mode :)

awsomelishish

awsomelishish

:)     :o     :)  holy crap that looks intense

alpha defekt

;D   I can't wait to own as the Alien once more! The 1999 classic was great online! Rebellion looks like they are going to blow my mind again. My thoughts are that the Alien creature looks great! Yet I hope they add some type of custom character option. I would love to make my own Predator with mask and trinkets. Or Marine with custom decals on the armor.

bog113

bog113

I can't believe it.so many stupid comments about this game.if you don't like it,don't play it,choose another game!

bog113

bog113

My advice to all Aliens fans:stop posting stupid comments and wait for A:CM!!!

bog113

bog113

All non-Predator fans should wait for A:CM or Aliens:Crucible.all those critics about the Predator make me sick

jtreg

jtreg

I agree about the stupid comments. i cant believe all these people that are criticizing a game that is clearly in the early stages of development. I also agree with Tmistro. The Predator needed the most work and I'm glad to see that rebellion has seen this aswell. can't wait to see footage of the marines and aliens aswell   ;D  

alpha defekt

I can't believe "Aliens vs Predator fans" are criticizing the game so hard. Why are you here if you can already decide things like "Oh the game looks bad" or "This and this needs work" It was what? a minute or more video? lol Show your love for both species, and for this game. What else would you play instead?    :-\  

pred 1

pred 1

;D   looks good hope we can change in to more then one species i.e pred 1, pred 2, scar ,elder would be cool. aliens,worrior, runner,predalien,and also queen,.humans well heavy metal ,chan gun , mini gun you get my drifft...some games get rushed or spent to much time on back ground pictures when really its all about game play..i hope i get proven wrong with this game and we all get blown away..   >:D  

tmrocks@live.com

tmrocks@live.com

:o   This is some insane shit but Gearbox better get their asses in gear and rebbelion studios better not let us down or anything like they did when they got rid of Star Wars Battlefront 3. And they sure as hell better not f**king be bought out just like free radical studios EVERYONE donate ur money to rebbelion studios!!

Omega

Omega

Just shut the hell up,f**kin children,than u go and develop a game...this is gonna be an ass kicking title    >:D   And graphics are not outdated,what're u blind or something.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed