Alien vs Predator vs You

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2009, 01:35:56 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator vs You (Read 5,079 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just received an e-mail informing me of an Aliens and Predator attraction in Queensland, in the land down under. From what I understand, it’s a laser-tag style game:

“Your Mission: Join the Battle at Dreamworld and help wipe these creatures out… but first you need to learn everything you can about these deadly adversaries. Here’s your first tip… if it moves, shoot it!”

Not overly sure how it works, but like I said, I think it’s a laser tag style event. If you’re interested you can check out the AvPvY website. If anyone happens to pop down, be sure to let us know what it’s like. Thanks to Liam for the e-mail.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Sounds awesome!   ;D  

scout n88

scout n88

to bad its down under    :-\  

rycher

rycher

Nothing beats Alien War

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You been to the new one?

SiL

SiL

...Dudes! This is like half an hour away from me!  Except Dreamworld is balls-achingly expensive. I'll see if I can get a discount.

konradski

konradski

sil say your doing a write up on these forums for others to know what its about ;) .then see if they give u ago free    ;D  

Cetanu

Cetanu

It's not fair! We never have awesome events like this in the US!!!!!   Lucky foreigners!    ;D     :(  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

It could be good or could be crap like laser force, i dont know but id like to now go check it out

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

man why doint they put stuff like this in the u s a

Rigdenball-G

Rigdenball-G

i live about a 45 mintue drive away from this, will be going to check it soon hopefully, will take some photo's for you all   ;D   Hopefully its good. Finally paid off to be living in australia for once.

JD

JD

I cant understand why they made this in the first place..even tho im a huge fan of aliens and preds.  why did they choose AVP out of all things they could have done instead from different movies? was the parks creators huge AVP fans. I'm sure this ride isnt going to appeal to anyone apart from the fans

frostedone

frostedone

Sounds awesome To bad I don't live down under.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed