First Aliens vs Predator 3 Screens!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 22, 2009, 07:22:43 PM

Author
First Aliens vs Predator 3 Screens!!! (Read 21,654 times)

JimBob

JimBob

About time the saga continues and now with faster cpus/gpus we can see AVP3 in all its gorey glory !

Deathbearer

this makes me very happy face :D

Shark

Shark

Thankyou Sega for saving this franchises.  Please do not cancel Alien CM, I want both!

frankaster

too many good news on a week, this can't be 4 realz!?!?!?

Deadmeat

This was a good week! First Predator 3, now this, I CAN'T WAIT!!!   :D  

RotatingSpaceTurd

RotatingSpaceTurd

This looks so awesome I cant wait! I heard that Colonial Marines has been pushed back to 2010...noooooooo!! Oh well better that than a cancellation. Anyways this AVP3 looks awesome heres an excuse to get a big ass 27" monitor...time for twin GTX290s ahahahaa. Put a sock in it HUDSON.

zengo

zengo

the aliens vs predator 3 game it very god idea,but ralization i more bether,ay love aliens vs predator and aliens vs predator it goin to be a cool kill game.Avp3 on my computer wow f**king sweet...ay hope that it going to by a funkcionaly chest for avp3 game becose game with no cheat realy suck.like call of dyuti this game don have a funkcional cheat and for mee call of dyuti sucks,grafik is god but becuse dont have cheat deal of.than ay hope for funkcional cheat on avp3. 2010 avp3 coming and new Serious sam 3 that it two god games in year 2010...it realy f**king god for gamers. ho agrre with mee that it a quetstion....alien or predator tell mee pleas....

zengo

zengo

and one mor,this game going to be a three time bether then doom3 or quake 4...

N-Sane-ET

N-Sane-ET

OMFG This is like the bedst news i got sence well sence AVP2 got out :P Cant  F wait..... NO LIFE PLAYER OMW

PGP_022

PGP_022

I have a question or suggestion, it would be great as well if the new multiplayer mode had additional concepts like if your a queen you can lay eggs for Ai aliens or build your on hive in a map level. Also it be great if the humans are given more adistoinal classes like APE suit, or a combat synthetic.Plus humans being marines or corporates can fly a drop ship with in detail layout of the dropship interior and APC for players to chat or hang out or go to war and land in a specific area of choice in a map. Also it be great as well if humans could drive the apc and man the APC guns, and have a supply of turrents to set up if holding a postiion or setting up a camp in certain areas of the map to transport their men through hostile or possibly hostile areas. Also the APC can be used to ram through enemies or bust out through weakened walls or closed vechile door warys to help bail out their men if in trouble like that seen in the Aliens movie. Plus preds should have the ability to nuke the entire map like that seen in avp2 mod AJL, with better effects and sounds. Also aliens can have the ability to choose to kill or incapaciate their victims and glue them to the wall near alien eggs spawned from a earned queen playe FOR AI or player spawn(depending if facehugger mode is on or or off for players). Plus co-op mission levles can be added for players to play togehter of fight against each other in obtaining their goals. Also players should be able to play in co-op mode as a squad(number of people in a squad can be customized to host liking) in accomplishing the campaign modes for single player if they like to. Also I hope the in game play graphics are just as good as the screen shots or even better. I also had the idea that if face hugger option is on and if some one is face hugged then that person doesnt die until the alien player chooses to spawn out of the host when ever he/she chooses to. Lol it be great then players would have to watch out for their own men that got face hugged to be suspicous of the unexpected surprise lol. Also if face hugger option is off and a alien player earns enough kills to molt into a queen(if a praetorian), then any eggs the player queen lays then hatch and kill another player team the. AI face huggers or chestbursters can spawn randomly from a player host at any time as well. Plus I also think pred classes or skins should be based on predators from the predator movies, also with the main preds in the AVP movies. I also wonder if the single paler campaign mode takes place after the avp2 one. When the verloc leaves with harrison and some other marines from the corporate research facility planet. It ends with the pred ship tracking them undetected. So I wonder if that leads to the avp3 campaign, it would make sense instead of making up a whole different story. I also think aliens should be able to prevent certain doors from closing or bust through closed doors that are not reinforced.

zengo

zengo

pgp_022 ay agrre wit you

JOEYGALLOW!

JOEYGALLOW!

well im way to stoked for this game! i almost peed my pants. seriously.. its a problem, well yea cant wait to stick this game in my "console" hahah ok bye  checkout my band myspace.com/throughthesecitystreets

AVP

AVP

This can not be true, Please I wish to be true becouse the AVP2 is the best game I ever played... The multiplayer is awsome with gaming modes it has...  Please Please Please ..... I Want the new GAME ..... !!!!!!

predator lover

predator lover

oh my lord avp game man i love prdators YES!!!!    :)  

AliensVsPredator STAFF

AliensVsPredator STAFF

its the coolest game ever   >:D   u kill rated m there blood too

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed