AvP3 Featured in PSW Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2009, 03:06:33 PM

Author
AvP3 Featured in PSW Magazine (Read 7,750 times)

David

David

Sorry to break it to you, Cetanu, but any PC built or bought in the last, I don't know, 5 years or so, are significantly faster than an Xbox 360.  Not to mention, PCs > Consoles when it comes to fast-paced FPS games.  Have fun moving your cross hair around in rectangles.

Corporal Hicks

Its PC, 360 and PS3. It was said during the announcement. No scans yet.

Private W Hudson

Cetanu everyone knows FPS games are best on PC's and imo PC are for people who can afford them go play doom 3 on PC and come back to me cheers.

name

name

oh man, can't wait for this    ;D    also, Cetanu I think it's a shame it's coming to console it's pretty much guaranteed the pc version will be dumbed down one way or another for the sake of your slow 360 crysis is a perfect example of where pc gaming would be at if it wasn't for consoles

Corporal Hicks

Scans are up.

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

I really like the idea of ramming a tail through someone's chest. Can't wait to make a mess out of the poor human and Predator victims.   ;D  

Vakarian

Vakarian

Shweeeet    ;D  

frostedone

frostedone

Awesome! Sounds promising.

es_woody

es_woody

It better be for PC otherwise its a flop. Wasssup all you avp freaks ! long live mplayer !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed