Predators Release Date - July 7, 2010

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2009, 09:02:33 PM

Author
Predators Release Date - July 7, 2010 (Read 14,293 times)

Mr. Weyland

If this film is just a new chapter and does not contradict all the other films, I might like it   :P  

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

I hope they do a movie based on the Turnabout novel.

RakaiThwei

....I am so not looking forward to this.

Pvt. Hicks

Rakai you're one to talk. You like the AvP movies.   :D  

Xenomorphine

'Requiem' had a similar hasty schedule and the directors stated how it prevented them doing a lot of things. If this one really has yet to even have a writer or director, that doesn't bode well.

Bill

Bill

A bold new chapter?  Yeah right!  We've heard this all before.  Its going to be another FOX money making farce with a great trailer and some slick marketing.  Mark my words, we will walk away from this one with our heads hanging again.  YOU WATCH!!!

A&P Fan

A&P Fan

Fox is so cheap. They wouldn't use Rodriguez' script because it was "too big?"  That's just like FOX to go cheap and not give people what they want.  Right now they are searching for the cheapest cheeseball director they can find so they can maximize their profit. I am not falling for it this time!!!

Predboy

His script was too stupid as well. Im glad he isn't directing it if he was going to use that shit again for this.

Mick

Mick

No friggin rush job, the fans deserve a quality film with a decent buget, talented and passionate people behind it.

mocafrost

I'm excited about a new film, but the rush time frame worries me.  I wish Fox would sell the rights to a studio that cares.

AcidPredator95

My prediction is that the release date is going to change drastically. It's nearly the summer of 2009 and they don't event have a team together. A movie can't possibly be made that fast. I also hope that it is called "Predators" just to mirror the Alien franchise so it all comes together. Hopefully they won't rush it and give the fans what they want. I'm in high hopes that they pull this off with Rodriguez helping. javascript:insertext('  8)  ','short')

Awgustas

So is it a sequel or a remake?

Darkness

Neither. It's a restart.

davebhamuk

Unless they drastically change the Predators its just another Predator film. Predator 2 is a film with a two second mention of the events of the first one with no recurring characters and a different Predator so in Predators if they mention something about humans running into them in the past its done exactly the same thing.   Unless they recast Dutch and his squad and set it in afghanistan its not a reboot or a remake.

Neon_Knight

I dislike that they're going back to the Jungle, and even considering Arnold in this film.  Seems they're basing this on Predator rather than Predator 2.   Predator 2 was a genuinly decent film.  But I personally can't stand the original. It's so, well, crap.  It's extremely slow, is awful at suspense and building tension and goddamn it Arnold Schwarzenegger is such a dull actor!  The predator idea was good, which is why they eventually made predator 2, taking an awful film with a good idea, and making it into good film.  If they're going to base this on anything, I say base it on Predator 2 more than Predador.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed