An Alien Prequel?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 28, 2009, 11:47:30 PM

Author
An Alien Prequel? (Read 13,244 times)

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

I this is true about Fox wanting to do an Alien prequel and having the great Ridley Scott who directed the masterpiece of 1979's classic ALIEN. I like to actually see the space jockeys and see what was their "relations" to the aliens were they weapons that they created using genetic engineering or did they find them on LV-426. those are what i like to see or the beginning of Weyland-Yutani being in the movie of how they learned of the transmission of the derelict from Alien. Now if Fox does do Alien prequel and getting Ridley Scott to come and direct the movie he should get H.R. Giger back to design everything that has to do with the Alien and its enviroment like Giger did in the first Alien movie and dont get the dumb ADI their designs of the aliens are horrible. i prefer Giger's work than those idiots at ADI.   I also want to wish Alien its happy anniversary of 30th great years and its anniversary date is May 25th!!! same day that Star Wars: Episode 4 was released back in 1977!!    ;D     :)     ;)     8)     8)     ;D  

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

ROTHMAN SCREWS UP AGAIN THE IDIOT .START AT THE END OF ALIENS AND KEEP THE CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT FILM AND CONTINUE THE STORY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.IF ROTHMAN HAS ANY DOUBTS READ THE DARK HORSE COMICS.IF NOT DO NEWTS STORY AS TO HOW THE COLONY WAS OVERUN   ???  

Richman678

Richman678

If it involves Ridley and Aliens I am there!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

We don't need Weyland-Yutani or the derelict explained. Explored, by all means, but not explained. There's no need to go into origins - only to spark the imagination.

konradski

konradski

it,ll be a long time waiting. ridley got quite a few films lined up from what i hear . the new robin hood one on the go(nottingham)

JD

JD

FFS we DONT need a Prequel, if you want to know what the space jockey is, or what he did before he crashed read Aliens: Book 1, its all in there. We dont need a movie to tell us this because we already know what happened.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Technically, we don't, because they're not canon and for all anyone knows, it could just as easily have been a building, rather than ship. the original concept was even for it to have been a ship which had docked onto a much more ancient silo, built by an even older advanced species (perhaps one of the reasons why the dimensions are much larger than the external 'hull' would allow for).  Ultimately, though, there's no reason to give an explanation. Just explore some new stories.  There is no reason there could not be an identical situation on a different world.

idi2

idi2

what is mean prequel???mi english isnt soo that good:D hm?????????   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

'Prequel' means a film is made aftter the first, but has a story which is SET before it.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

you're right, JD. why would we need another Alien prequel or reboot? even though the story about the derelict ship and the jockeys and the aliens themselves were there a long time. if we need to know the story, how about reading "Aliens: Original Sin"? it explains everything of all 3 stories: the Derelict ship, the Space Jockeys and last but not least the Aliens. Right from Call she knows.

Angelita

Angelita

I donno about that. But who knows it can still be amazing to see it.

Carnalcalligraphy

Carnalcalligraphy

I don't care whast anybody says, I think it would be great to have the original director back. Ridley would work wonders under any conditions, and -lets face it- Fox will give him anything he wants. I'm noty a god fearing man, but I am praying tonight for an Alien prequel.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

o.k. Carnalcalligraphy, even though i already read it, i think it will be time for me/us to see really a "Alien" 'Prequel' after all. i'll wait on news sooner or later on Ridley Scott and come back to avpgalaxy.net for more info and see if he'll do it, and he will do it, even though he'll have the  movie consider it done.

gyro

gyro

omgosh I dont care just make movies

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

JAMES CAMERON PLEASE SAVE US FROM THIS NIGHTMARE WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW IS A HORROR ACTION FILM WHAT FOX SHOULD DO IS GET ON THERE HANDS AND KNEES AND BEG CAMERON TO FINISH HIS SCRIPT AND DO THE FILM AND THEN LET RIDLEY FINISH THE SERIES OFF HIS WAY AT LEAST THEN WE GET THE BEST OF BOTH DIRECTORS ENUFF SAID!   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed