Remake Still On and Cena Interested

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 11, 2009, 10:25:59 PM

Author
Remake Still On and Cena Interested (Read 16,654 times)

brian

brian

Trust me Xenomorphine they can come up with a way to not put any humans in the next predator film. Like in avpr there was more humans on screen than the actual predator kicking ass thats why it was a complete flopper. Small budget, unknown directors, stupid storyline, and you only see what you paid to see towards the very end. Also not to mention there was romantic sceens when the girl made out with the guy near the pool. What the f**king shit is that, PEOPLE PAY TO SEE WHAT THE TITLE SAYS NOT MORE HUMAN TIME ON SCREEN THAN PREDATOR! Thats why if they come up with a new storyline that does not involve aliens because aliens is the first cause of two movie floppers because the people who make them dont know how alien vs predator movies should be done. People want to see alien vs predator its that   simple! There was only 1 good fight through out the whole movie. Trust me i know what i am talking about and if predator 3 is made with no humans, people will know its not going to be like the previous avp, avpr films. They have to do exactlley what i said, high budget, good directors, and most important a good storyline that does not involve humans only the predators life.

eric101

there is absolutely no reason for them to remake predator 1!

davebhamuk

Absoltely no to Cena.   They dont need a remake just call it Predator: Blood Hunt or something like that.  Also its kind of funny that John Cena has given interviews giving Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson grief for leaving WWE and going to Hollywood, saying the Rock never loved wrestling and Cena is all about wrestling while he trys to get his claws into Predator 3.  I'd prefer The Rock in this anyday. Also I am sure the Rock was rumoured years ago to do a Predator 3.

WolfPredator6015

WolfPredator6015

John Cena has done two movie The Marine and 12 Rounds that's coming out March 27th. He might do Predator 3. Predator 3 rules, But a Predator Remake Sucks.    :-\  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Too late for Predator 3, the good old movie makin days are gone. Predator remake... ( tippin back jack daniels ) " WELL HELL NO!!!"   >:D  

Xenomorphine

With due respect, you don't know what you're talking about, Brian. A human-less 'Aliens Versus Predator' was hashed out countless times in the forums and the verdict is that there's no way you could realistically hold a casual movie-goers attention for that. A human-less 'Predator 3' has even less going for it.  You want to turn the Predators from villains into heroes. That's the wrong way to go.  If you can think up a storyline which more than hardcore fans would be interested in, then put it in the forums. Everyone else who tried has failed.  Your logic is flawed. The original 'Predator' was fantastic and the Predator, itself, was only even seen in the last part of it.

WolfPredator6015

WolfPredator6015

Instead of doing a Predator Remake, How about doing Predator 3 and put 2 Predators in the movie. The last Predator movies [Predator and Predator 2].They used 1 Predator in Predator and Predator 2. what is up with that So i want to see Predator 3 with 2 Predators not a Predator Remake and i would like to see the 2 Predators against the Hybrid Predator. That would be a great,awesome,and an extreme fight.   :)  

brian

brian

Xenomorphine, with due respect, i think you dont know what you are talking about. You seem to favor the two avp movies with were both complete floppers because you say that humans should be in the predator franchise films, well humans were in those two shitty films. Its not all about the humans, but the people that make the alien and predator films dont know how they should be done. They already tried having humans in it, and avp, and avpr failed to light human faces. Thats why they have to try something new that does not involve any humans. They need a new storyline for just the predator franchise not alien. The movie producers have to focus on the predators life, and make that a script. Heres my script that i want for predator 3 not a compter or video game ok: Predator 3 focuses on mainly the predators, where they are located in space, which homeworld they are from, and how the new ugly villan space creatures came from. Some how they both meet and start fighting. These creatures have to be very muscular and strong to give a good fight. Then 1 predator goes out for a hunt where he gets killed by 2 of those villians , he will send a video just like in avpr, to the ship and they will come down and start a war! That would be really cool. f**k the alien, they tried doing predator with alien and it failed twice! Unless they can get it right the 3rd time with the avp series than go for it. My ideal for predator 3 rocks.

Forrest

Forrest

Everyone here should go play the AVP game. The one where you experience the story from the perspective of a Marine, Predetor, and Alien. Skrew the whole 21st century setting. The story should take place post-"Aliens".

brian

brian

shut up forrest

Xenomorphine

Yeah and humans were in every single film the Predators and Aliens have ever been in. You seem to equate the inclusion of humans to trash. If that was true, it means you detest the 'Predator' franchise, as a whole! See where that leads?  Ridley Scott does know how to handle human characters. So does James Cameron. So do, in fact, the majority of the directors who have been involved in these two franchises. I'm not sure what you're driving at, there.  Again, what you're describing would not support a couple of hours of script. It would only work in a computer game. Predators need to return to being sadistic, safari-hunting villains, with mytholoogical undertones - not keep going down the path to being carbon copies of heroic Klingon Samurais, which is what the vast majority of merchandise has turned them into..  Why should the average movie watcher care what their homeworld looks like or where it is? That's the same type of logic which affects people who want the next 'Alien' film to reveal all about the Space Jockeys, which almost always ends up being a crap story.  Instead of trying to take away what little mystique they have, you should think in terms of how to give them more. Don't make them heroes. Return them to being the formidable villains they always were.

Xenomorphine

Damn it, why doesn't this comments section support italics!

predatorfandrc90

damn straight you need to keep a little mystery in the story.

WolfPredator6015

WolfPredator6015

I think all of us should see Predator 3, but if you do a Predator Remake it'll be the same thing they did to make a Friday the 13th Remake

Spidey3121

I hate Cena - i don't know why he is so popular to WWE fans... a predator remake would be completely pointless - it wouldn't attract new fans to the franchise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed