Remake Still On and Cena Interested

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 11, 2009, 10:25:59 PM

Author
Remake Still On and Cena Interested (Read 16,647 times)

gary buseys teeth

gary buseys teeth

i dont mind another film getting made,because i will still go and see it because i love the avp universe so much.  i do mind cena being anywhere near this role,he is an awful wrestler and cant even throw a convincing punch,let alone act? he is awful in every way.  anyway,iam going back to dreaming about micheal keaton being in a predator film.   >:D  

Alien³

For gods sake we NEED Predator 3, not a remake. Gum chewing?! For gods sake that is the first piece of evidence that if it's made it'll be awful.

MrFacehug

Nonono!!! Stop this damn talk of remake-bullshit!    >:(   We want a third Predator movie, not this!!

dachande89

NO! NO REMAKE!!!

Cetanu

Cetanu

NOT CENA! NO! NO! NO!   GAH! I can't STAND him!

predalien-hybrid

The Twentieth Century Fox remake of THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL was incredibly weak. You think they would have some good leads with the world in the state it is today.  As for the Predator remake. I don't think so. However, I would like to see a reboot and it would also be nice to see a Predator not fighting an alien on screen, considering the only ones I've seen in theaters are AVP and AVPR.

predator elite

if the movie does come about and cena gets a part I hope he gets a brutal death,I hate cena by the way

dallas141

dallas141

1, 2 &...? Not 1 in my mind

Cena Sux

Cena Sux

Cena Sux.   >:D  But if he's not the main guy and gets killed off fast,all is good.I just hope Fox will be taking this thing seriously,unlike the AvP series.

RUDY M ALAPAG JR

RUDY M ALAPAG JR

can Predator(s) go good and bad? in the remake? not healty being good or just bad for one film.

RakaiThwei

The day when WWE and Cena do Predator 3 is when the franchise is officially dead to me.

yupi

yupi

there is only one predator 1...only one arnie...billy..poncho...f**k the remake...no point...there is no f**king way they could make it beter then he original...   8)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Ahh I was wishing for Newborn vs Predalien on strait to dvd.

gameoverman

No it'd be great:  Cena VS Predator  ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!    >:D  

aliensun

aliensun

i would like to just see them make predator 3 with all the action stars of today. look at what sly is doing with his new movie. just put a predator in there to kill them all!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed