Remake Still On and Cena Interested

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 11, 2009, 10:25:59 PM

Author
Remake Still On and Cena Interested (Read 16,639 times)

Corporal Hicks

Just after the whole fiasco with the Predator remake, I recieved an e-mail from an anonymous source saying it was still on. But nothing happened since until now:

“Meanwhile, Cena wants Twentieth Century Fox to know he's waiting for the call to do the ”Predator” remake.

"Just to be a part of that team would be awesome", Cena says of the 1987 film's core cast of characters. "I'd be happy playing Governor Ventura's character – the gum-chewing gun-toting [Blain].”

This popped up in an interview with Moviehole.net. I don’t know whether this is conjecture on Cena’s part ’cause as far as Fox PR are concerned, nothing is still going on. Only time will tell. Thanks to Proteus for the news.

War Wager

Bring it on I say. I've loved every remake I've seen thus far and if this sucks, so what? The original will still exist.   :P  

Keyes

Keyes

A remake is totally pointless. The original is bearly 20 years old and a classic. How do they expect to make this any better?  I'm all for a sequel, or a story that's a "restart", but not using the same human character names from the original. It would just mess with the timeline of the previous films, and the Alien ones now that AVP1 & 2 ties them together.

Hicks_0998

Just stop.  Please.  Fantastic Four remake, another Batman remake, Nightmare on Elm St remake, no, no need for a Predator remake.  The audiences are being sodomised for no goddamn reason and it sucks.  Just make a Pred 3 and be done with it, and dont get me started on AVP3.......i will rip out your skull and use it as a trophy

n3m0

n3m0

i am all for p remake.. why... coz many of new generation saw avp movies first and have view of creatures like they are shown (poorly) so use idea from p1 (not same characters) if they can not come up with somthing orilginal... as long as it is done alright

dDave

dDave

Please no, no Cena!!!

dallas141

dallas141

Still don't take point from fans... Hope it will be a good movie. Please write predator character good plot, and good profil...That will be the only point interesting. Thx

Burn the Floor

Holy fragging crap. Will these morons ever stop? Just because he's a wrestler doesn't mean he can do Blain. If Rodrigez is still attached and Cena gets this part, I am totally giving up on Fox.

Spoon

Spoon

Dont understand the point of remake if there was noting wrong with the first 2 movies.  Especially the first being still my favorite movie!   Making a remake is only an insult and saying the previous movies were poorly.   Why cant they just make a 3rd movie?

ShadowPred

Just make a sequel and have Cena as Arnold's son...I don't give a damn ahymore, just go and do a sequel, we do not need a damn remake, can't believe that Cena is still interested after 4 damn years

Bender1988

"

Mr. Weyland

Couldn't they just call this Predator 3, its not hard, just make it similar to the 1s, like Rocky 6 did.

rycher

rycher

Blaine didnt chew gum he chewed tobacco, what a dumb ass

scout n88

scout n88

ok heres a little vote. say: pred3 to vote for a pred3 or pred1 to vote for the remake. i vote pred3 XD

CELTICPRED

Not a fan of Cena at all.   Gum chewing? What a tard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed