Sega Announces New AvP Game!

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2009, 07:44:27 PM

Author
Sega Announces New AvP Game! (Read 17,933 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Much better! Now there'll finally be a modern title which lets you experience what it's like to be the creatures.   :)    Now, if only they can get things accurate, this time around, like the Predator vision, when it magnifies... And no laser-designated flying discs, please. The second film never showed any such thing.

Purebreedalien

Thank God! HD AvP 360 goodness!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Vulhala

Vulhala

Bugger    :(  

funcroc

funcroc

http://twitter.com/SEGA_Europe "I'm on a train to see Rebellion; they're making Aliens vs. Predator for us :)"

sega_eat_shit

sega_eat_shit

this is what happens when you entrust a great Hollywood American franchise to dumb Japanese companies.  Sega should have gone out of business a long time ago, as they are not even a big player other than lame arcade games.  Damn Sega and that Japanese guy who made that annoucement.  Do they even take the ALIENS world seriously???  f**king morons.  What a f**king goddman disappointment, these incompetent Sega suits ...  they should stick to pac man games, dumb twits.  there must be more people more angrier than me i guess...  Editor/Moderator: don't edit this.   let us have our rant regarding this shocking news...     >:(  

sega_eat_double_shit

sega_eat_double_shit

and, what is this AVP game, is this like those lame RPG games...??? f**k that...  all of us want ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES babeeeee.  even here in Asia, all of us have been waiting in pain for ACM.   and now came the shocking news.  Sega broke their promise to us all! I

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

i already knew the game was in development monthes ago, but im glad they finally decided to officially announce it.

Aeus

Aeus

Can't wait for this.    :)  

damien

damien

WTF? Colonial Marines out after avp and it's out in 2010, that can't be right, we need it this year   :'(  

Necrotard

Necrotard

IT GOD DAMN WELL BETTER f**kING COME OUT IF WE'RE NOT GETTING THE ALIEN RPG OR THE COLONIAL MARINES SHIT!!!!  ........f**k I'm pissed.

Mike

Mike

i like that the guys who made avp1 are making avp3. avp1 was alot faster paced and creepier than avp2. i just hope they balance the pvp better than they did in avp2. how long does it take to make one of these games? they said beginning 2010? that is only 1 year. as much as i want to play avp3 NOW i want them to do a good job.

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

lets hope this game is scary and has great mp like the 2nd one.  better have the survival mode!

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, like I said before, "It's about damn time!". lol *sigh of relief* Finally. It's been about 9 years since AVP2 was released for PC.   ::)   This is great news, and what is quite possibly just as great a news is... there's a PC version in development! w00t!   :D    On the other hand, I'm miffed Rebellion is going to be heading up development again. After the first AVP game and the more recent Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, I have absolutely no faith in their ability to create a quality licensed title while staying as faithful as possible to the source material it's based on. Personally, I wish Sega would have put development in Gearbox's hands (after CM is finished, of course), or give it back to Monolith.   >:(   Especially after playing F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (holy sh*t that was sick!).  The first AVP PC game was great on a technical level (for a 1999 title mind you), but canon was so horribly skewered the only thing the Xenomorphs and Yautjas had in common with their film counterparts was their looks.   >:(   Although they still weren't perfect, Monolith did a muuuuch better job with the sequel in that respect.  Well, here's hoping we'll still get an incredible title that stays faithful to the films and makes the terrible wait we had to go through worth it.   ;)     :D  

Archvile

Archvile

god read first,its FPS

M240Incinerator

no... No... nO.... NOOOOOOO!!!!!! DO NOT PUSH COLONIAL MARINES BACK (AGAIN)!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT LIKE A CRACK HEAD NEEDS HIS ROCKS!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed