Sega Announces New AvP Game!

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2009, 07:44:27 PM

Author
Sega Announces New AvP Game! (Read 17,866 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

AVP 3 awesome!   ;D   Aliens Colonial Marines till after AVP 3 FAIL   :'(     :'(     :'(    Sega   >:D  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

this is kinda confusing.... i need all the facts.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Does this mean they're going to release all 3 games next year, or do we have to wait longer?    >:D  

predator elite

wait are they being held back for the new avp to come out first or is it a joke takin the piss cause the 5th alien movie was put on hold cause of avp?

XenoVC

XenoVC

New AVP game:F*CK YEAH  Aliens:CM pushed back: WUT

Zillamaster202

>:(   2010!!!! U got to be shitin me!!!   :(     :o  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Now, that's all very well and good for Sega to announce a new AvP game, but what about good ol' A:CM? We have been waiting an eternity for the damned thing to grace our gaming hands only to be told in late January that its pushed back a bit for more polish.  A great PR technique to get your customers satisfied with the announcement of another game for a franchise but detracts from the original product.  Maybe Sega sees A:CM as flopping?

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

did someone poison my drink?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Update: My mistake, Gearbox are doing A:CM and not Sega.  But the complaint about the delays are the same

Space Disc Jockey

Awesome news! I really hope it's AVP3 or a new FPS or a FPS/3rd person hybrid. And they should totally use the Unreal 3 engine. OMG that would be amazing!!!  It sucks A:CM is being pushed back = ( It's at the top of my must-have list. I hope it's good and the delay will ensure it.   I can't wait for more info and screenshots for both games = D

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

The two things probably don't have anything to do with each other. Gearbox has been sending out 'Project Delayed' vibes for months now. I don't really care as long as it results in a better game.

Zwecky

Zwecky

If Aliens:Colonial Marines is only being released in 2010 won't that mean that the game be a tad dated by then?

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

I would prefer aliens colonial marines 1st

MI Trooper

MI Trooper

Aliens:Colonial Marines  -delayed -when its done, shut up!   >:(   -cancelled  assholes...

Skullsplitter

Skullsplitter

Awesome.  Hate to see A:CM being pushed back (again!), but I was waiting for a new AvP for some time...  Not too keen on Rebellion though, haven't produced a single classic in the last 10 years and even AvP 99 is flawed. Rather had Monolith if I had to choose from previous developers, but then again: both Lith and Rebellion prefer in-house engines, and both are lacking in mod-support.  Other developers might have a shot too, but that depends on how well the new AvP does in sales... :(  Personal keywords: -Atmosphere -details -immersiveness -balance -STORY ARCH! (AvP 99 was a succesion of seperate levels and no motivation whatsoever, AvPII beat that by a mile) -Decent, preferebly class based MP experience instead of the tiresome DeathMatch...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed