Aliens Colonial Marines for Early 09 Release

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 08, 2009, 08:02:39 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines for Early 09 Release (Read 12,848 times)

Corporal Hicks

Did I say that all the websites where claiming to have their own sources? No I didn't. Didn't think so. What I said was that they're running with the news Sega is listing the game for release then. Which is exactly what is happening. It's from Sega's press release.

dachande89

Well I'm glad to hear that its coming... relatively soon. But I do agree with one thing, a real trailer, would be appreciated. To see actual gameplay in a trailer. But I'm remaining optimistic about this game. Can't wait for an Alien game for my 360.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

cant wait for this. COD5 was a bit of a dissapointment. it was lacing alot compare to modern warfare...just hope this game has some similarities. also i hope they stay with the off-line 4-player co-op idea aswel as on-line.

Spoon

COD 5 is same game as COD4 but more was added so how is it lacking?  You cant compare it to COD4 then say its lacking.  COD 5 is buggy compared to COD 4, that is safe to say.   Love those WW2 haters just talk negative about COD 5.    Anyway.  FPS shooters get developed so fast now because they dont have to worry about coding as much now that everything runs on unreal 3.  Plus this game is pretty much brothers in arms.  So just like COD5 which came out a year later theres not that much they have to worry about.  Just got to make sure theres not TONS OF BUGS.   I just wanna see good smart aliens A.I.

Cellien

@Xhan:  I don't understand why you are so negative about every piece of news.  If every other site has reported on Sega's official press release, why can't AvP Galaxy?  Heck, I'm surprised a fan here didn't catch it before it trickled onto *every* gaming news outlet.  Either way, the news spread fast and it deserves a headline here.

bob

bob

is it still on windows. i'm getting tired of them canceling the pc version or getting a bad port. star trek legacy and dead space with it wrong controls.

Xhan

Xhan

I'm not negative. I;m a daily participant at a particular website forum that on a daily basis has to say :IF YOU DON"T SEE A QUOTE BY US OR SEGA OR BOTH THAT IS OFFICIAL, DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Corporal Hicks

Not at all. I'm in a position where I can get statements from the officials before I post news. Which I do to ensure credibility. Simple as. Not my fault you have a penchant to be such a dick about anything. I'd much rather have an official statement on topics such as this since I can. I don't wanna be spreading falsehoods.

Xhan

Xhan

Not being a dick. You should know better than anyone how this works. Secondly GBX hasn't chimed in with the report which is all that need be said. And in fact, yet another post by Ms. Berryman with the familiar tagline "if you haven't seen an official post on SoA/E's front page or something similar from us, don't believe what you read". The end. Secondly I don't see you haranguing on Ash937 or anyone chiming in with OMGCANCELLEDLIES.

Xenomorphine

Without the ability do play from the creatures' perspective, I'm still feeling like waiting until it's on budget before getting it.

Corporal Hicks

He's yet to bring his attitude to me.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

dont get me wrong spoon. i wasnt taking jabs at COD5.. i loved the game but i just prefered COD4. im no ww2 genre hater.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

have you guys seen the queen facehugger on predator stuff. looks great

avpmad!

i would rather they didnt release any trailer or teaser, because from both the AvP films they have shown all the best parts of the film and it ruined it. But i would just like to see maybe a facehugger jump on a marine and the chesterbuster come out and then wait until i get it

Vakarian

I Would Think That They Are Not Releasing Any Trailers Or Anything Because Mabye They Want To Make It A Suprise Of What You Are In For..  ..Yet Again, Mabye Im Wrong

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed