Predator Remake A Go?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 29, 2009, 12:51:43 AM

Author
Predator Remake A Go? (Read 19,822 times)

Predboy

Predboy

Well, thats it, I dont care anymore. f**k this, Im done with these franchises. Im just gonna watch my original predator movies and wonder what it would be like if retards never ran FOX.

frankaster

frankaster

GOD WHY? WHY? WHAT'S NEXT AN ANDERSON'S ALIEN REBOOT!?!?!  OF YOU WANT TO REBOT SOMETHING THAT'S AVP OR ANOTHER SEQUEL TO ALIENS! KEEP NEWT AND HICKS ALIVE! SINCE 1990 THIS IS A NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE!!!!   >:(  

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

wtf  why make a remake?  they better not change the design of the predator   >:(  

ridetofight

ridetofight

its been almost 20 years since a good predator movie. i don't see this changing it. keep the predators the same, forget about adi, and i might see it.

KaizerDan

KaizerDan

They're really going to have to change things to make it work... It could still be in the jungle, thats cool, but it took a whole group of guys to kill one freaky invisible creature in the woods... if you have 3 of them, that means that 2 will have to die right away, and thatll make them look weak... So it would have to be 3 vs an army of soldiers or something, and then its not a reboot really but pred. 3

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

I agree with frankaster!

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Wait a sec, Robert Rodriguez?! OH f**k NO! They can't be serious. He's almost as bad as Tarantino.  >:(   Those two men should never be allowed behind a camera again. *shudders*

dachande89

dachande89

My philosophy, if it aint broke, dont fix it. Predator doesnt need a god damn remake. Do a sequel, not a remake. This film should not be touched, for the orginal was great. FOX sucks.

Cyraxcog117

Cyraxcog117

A remake what the hell, the original predator movie is still one of the greatest movies of all time in my opinion why the hell are they remaking it

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

If it ain't broke don't fix it.  A Predator reboot is just a kick in the guts to the legions of Predator fans and more proof that Fox only care about money over making quality movies.  When was the last time Fox made a decent movie....

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Just read that a prequel to The Thing is in the works....

warchant10

warchant10

hmmm... did you all ever think that maybe it isn't exactly an attempt to 'remake' the movie, like same plot and story, but more so an attempt to re-introduce to everyone, more-so the next generation, to just how wicked the Predator species can be. What I mean is, what if they intend to make a movie that doesn't exactly tie or correlate into the previous other two at all other than the Predator itself, but use the similar jungle setting and pitch it as if we hadn't heard of such a creature yet. Start all over...hey audience heres this creature thats stalking this group of marines etc etc. and heres the story. Like starting all over, hence the term "reboot" NOT 'remake' because in its essence it isn't the same movie done over, it's the same character story done differently. E.G look at the game Turok, same title as original, same main character basis , but different storyline...not a remake, just ...starting over.

The Ultimate Predator

Don't know why everyone is so upset. The original Predator won't disappear. Its still here. I think it'll be cool to see another direct a remake/reboot.

pmaz11

pmaz11

No need for a remake by any means................

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Fox cares about one thing, and one thing only, and that is profit. Fox ceased caring (if they ever cared) along time ago about what us fans wanted or thought. The AVP films are the perfect example of this. It doesn't matter if this future Predator film is a "remake" or "reboot" because it will be done for maximum profits possible, not quality. Which likely means that true fans, like us, won't find the film very good. I look more forward to the Dark Horse Comics Predator relaunch in June of this year for a decent, quality Predator story. At least Dark Horse Comics makes an attempt at giving a sh*t about their product.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed