Predator Remake A Go?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 29, 2009, 12:51:43 AM

Author
Predator Remake A Go? (Read 20,077 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don’t know how many of you remember this but in October last year, Fox producer Rothman commented on his willingness to do a Predator 3(and the notion of a remake). Well according to horror website Bloody Disgusting, it isn’t a sequel but a remake that is underway:

“We’ve got a holy sh*t scoop for you that’s going to have half of you screaming in excitement and the other throwing tomatoes. A reliable source dropped us a line revealing to us that Robert Rodriquez and his Troublemaker Studios will be producing the Predator reboot for 20th Century Fox. “

According to the scoop, the remake will involve a group of Predators as opposed to the one. You can check out the whole thing over at Bloody Disgusting. Now remember guys, this is only a rumour. I’m waiting back on official comments from Fox. Thanks to Lovely Man for the heads up.

EDIT: According to my contact at Fox PR, I was told there are currently no plans for any Predator re-make in the theatrical division.

n3m0

n3m0

interesting... but im sceptic

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

What a coincidence! I was just thinking about that comment last fall!    :o  

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Now really, what the f**k?? A reboot? if anything make a sequel, Robert Rodriquez isnt a bad filmmaker but why a reboot?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

This better be a damn rumour, I think this is the worst news I have ever seen, I hate remakes, why do they need to remake predator, a 3rd predator movie yes, but a remake, no! fox can go f**k themselves    >:(  

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

No man... PREDATOR the Classic is unrebootable.   >:(   I hope they go for another Storyline, or they forget about making Predator 3.

The Ultimate Predator

A remake, hmmm..... Not much need for one, but Rodriguez is one of my fave directors, so actually I do hope this is true.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

reboot is a lot better than an honest to God remake. try to stay positive people

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

nevermind. just read the full article. i've got a bad feeling about this...

Dallas214

Dallas214

So many years waiting for good news. I really hope Fox will do something, Remake or Sequel it does not matter, hopefully they got a good script! Tired of superstar bullshit, Sigourney Weaver and his f**king A5 still rumoured but not done, probably caused of money issued. Swarzy if politics dump him would be agree for  a movie or two... Tired of those shits!!! This is why I have enjoyed the AVP franchise: Creatures are the mains characters! My feeling for a Predator 3:  Go for a movie, but no claim, humility, and a good story por favor, and it will be fine.

Aeus

Aeus

This is...Urgh...This has ruined my day.  I mean, not just a remake, but a remake with multiple Predators?  f**k that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ye gods, what is this shit?

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

Get the f**k out of here.  I love the series but NO REMAKES.......SEQUEL for christ sake or just make a third AVP.  Leave the classics alone.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Pathetic is the only word I found to describe this. Let me guess, a great classic transform into a Slasher Teenager movie?

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Holy sh*t. Great, just don't ruin it like AVP did and make it 18/R rated

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed