Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien 5

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2008, 08:10:34 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien 5 (Read 19,293 times)

Ben

Ben

Look guys, the best thing we can hope for is..  Fox will look at the sales of Aliens Colonial Marines and then decide whether the fan base justifies another Aliens flick such as Aliens 5.   The reason for this is that Fox are only interested in profits, the downside from Alien 3 to Alien Resurrection made Aliens 5 a risky investment.   If Aliens Colonial Marines does well we will see Aliens 5 become less of a risk and more of a good investment.

awesomeman

awesomeman

Don't get me wrong  I love James Cameron (Terminator, Aliens) and Ridley Scott (Alien, Black Hawk Down) but I would love to see Michael Bay (Transformers) do Alien 5 or AvP3. Particularily AvP3 because we would get terrific battle scenes that would rival those of Aliens. Just imagine Starscreen and Bumblebee replaced with an alien and a predator! That would be hella tight!   ;D  

excalibest

excalibest

michael bay?are you on crack on something?that guy cant even make a decent film...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Mike Bay should be out of the question.    There isn't a chance in hell Fincher comes back to do another Alien movie.  Boyle would be about the next best choise.  Sunshine is an excellent space thriller, and 28 days was an excellent horror thriller.  Even though I believe he said he wouldn't direct an alien movie if given the chance for some reason or other.

dallas001

dallas001

8)    I have said it on IMDb, BOYLE HAS PASSED IT UP. He will not do ALIEN 5. There is potential for a good director to coem in, if Fox gets its head out of its ass.

Wildbird

Wildbird

Boyle would never agree to to do an Alien movie.

iceman

iceman

No, we are probably going to get another third rate piece of trash like avp-r..probably by the same lame directors as the last one

awesomeman

awesomeman

What do you mean "am I on crack?" Excalibest, a.k.a. world's biggest dumbass, Transformers was a great movie! Why don't you go suck your mom's hole you dried up overused slut. Come get some    :-*  

lee

lee

Who ever mentioned BOYLE needs applause, i keep forgetting him when it comes to another Alien film, Predator 3 i always imagined to be set in Iraq in the desert area like MGS4 opening level (no place to hide) but who to make it, i dont know I always thought that if a P3 or AVP3 would be perfect for either Paul Verhoeven or Neil Marshall or even (braceing  a butt kickin) Zack Snyder, but u never know I mean Mclane/rambo/Indy/Rocky have all come back i think its about time Ripley did as well

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

gameoverman | 10 Aug 2008 09:542 Ridley and Cameron are busy but they could get someone else. My favourite choice would be either bring back David Fincher or get Danny Boyle to do it.  Absolutly. I'm in agreement here. Alien 3, now watching it in its entirity is brilliant, it definately by far has the best score of the Alien Franchise by far. David Fincher knows how to draw a good tone.  Danny Boyle. Yes again a brilliant choice. He definately has proven to be one of the UKs top directors.  How about throw Paul Thomas Anderson in the mix?   :)  

Rudy

Rudy

8)   IF A L I E N 5 HAPPENS THEN IT SHOULD HAVE SIG. WEAVER AGAIN,,, GOING BACK TO THE A L I E N HOME WORLD AND DISCOVER THE  A L I E N SHIP. NOW, I DON'T REALLY NEED TO SEE A A5 AS THOUGH THAT I CANT SAY WHAT THE STORY WILL BE ANYWAY. IF THAT STORY'S GOOD, THEN, GOOD LUCK. I FOUND OUT IN THE ONE OF THE A L I E N NOVELS. WHICH...AAH, NOTHING.

Rudy

Rudy

:)   DIDN'T I MENTION SOMETHING LIKE A ALIEN TV SERIES? LIVE ACTION -ACTION SERIES? WHERE THERE WON'T BE SIGOURNEY WEAVER EVEN THOUGH WEAVER IS (RIPLEY) SHE DON'T HAVE TO BE IN IT. IT MAY START BEFORE ALIEN 1. A PREQUEL LIVE ACTION.  STALLONE QOUTE: "WHETHER YOU LIVE FOR NOTHING OR DIE FOR SOMETHING, YOUR CALL"

Sulaco

Sulaco

awesomeman/ Could you imagine if Transformers was written & directed by James Cameron? Micheal Bay's a little over the top for an Alien movie brother.

awesomeman

awesomeman

True, that would be pretty damn good. Although it wouldn't be as over the top as AvPR though...

Sulaco

Sulaco

Yeah dude, it doesnt really matter who directs it because the franchise is all fu*ked up, Weavers too old and nobody decent will touch it, it's all down hill now. If they do make it? I guarantee the fans will do as they always { Wow... now it seems Alien resurrection wasn't that bad.} Same old sh*t, different year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed