First Aliens: CM Game Footage!

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2008, 08:45:08 PM

Author
First Aliens: CM Game Footage! (Read 18,425 times)

banana head

banana head

I hope there is team work, not only a normal ego shooter.

Cetanu

Cetanu

*Shakes head* Bad video quality. They wanted to get us all hyped up by putting this thing on YouTube without sound or good quality. I hope we get a got video soon and I can't wait to buy this game!

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Nah that wasn’t the intention at all. Someone kindly ripped that brief footage from the Jace Hall show who had a tour of the Gearbox offices. The full show is here: http://crackle.com/c/Jace_Hall/Jace_...297045%26fx%3d  Its not really supposed to be a solid first view HD look at the game. Just a sneak peak to tide the desperate among us over until the real footage arrives.  Predators...   :D   That is funny.   ;D  

Requiem28

Requiem28

looks good. wish we could see more   :o  

Starkiller

Starkiller

doesn't look half bad, decent graphic's and the gameplay look's good aswell, i'll be buying this for my PS3

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Dam thats all we get after waiting this long?   :-\    Come on give us the good stuff, let us see what this game is really like   ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I want to know so news about the RPG ALIENS game.

Mike’s Monsters

Meh, the body movements of the marine are stiff, he looks like a walking robot or something. But the very little alien movement I saw looked sweet. I still can't judge from this tiny little video.

n3m0

n3m0

looks promising cant wait to see real ingame video >.<

Darkness

Darkness

I agree Mikey. When the marine is holding the motion tracker in the left hand and the pistol in the right, it looks kinda stiff.

War Wager

War Wager

It doesn't look gritty at all.   :-\   Too steril and robotic looking. But, they've got a while to improve on it I guess, so I'm keeping my hopes up. If thats they're final look for the game then we should be concerned.

alienmv

alienmv

cool video   :D     :D  

Craig

Craig

Give me Call of Duty anyday

konradski

konradski

yet still no concrete news or mass pr going on. the piece you see just looks like a game demo test for the cameras .like they did for fc2 when it was first constructed  seen more on borderlands and brothers in arms than this   see borderland demo to get a feel for how aliens will play and look /feel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HhRTbQ6XkA&feature=related

Griker

Griker

not that impressive but new news thank you

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed