Predator 2 Coming Soon to Blu-Ray

Started by Darkness, Sep 30, 2008, 07:57:04 PM

Author
Predator 2 Coming Soon to Blu-Ray (Read 13,498 times)

xor_ew

xor_ew

What a horrible cover! WTF? I guess that someone has spent only five minutes to create it... There is no climax and at last this AVP Predator    ???   No extras??!! Poor, really poor FOX...    :-\  

War Wager

I think is pretty cool, to each his own I guess.

Le Celticant

Wolf on the art of Predator 2. Shame... Compare Pussy face to Wolf, what's a joke. I suppose there will be no extra. shame... It sucks.

davebhamuk

Wolf was also blatantly on the cover of the Definitive Predator 2 Steelbook DVD they released over here not long ago.  I think that its really bad that they get away with releasing barebones Blu-Ray films at full price. Then again the extras would be the same as the ones on the dvd you've already got and in the same definition.

davebhamuk

Also Wolf's mask is alot like the one from Predator 2 just with a few modifications.  If they got someone in a Predator suit and did a live action picture thats the same as the Predator Concrete Jungle Game cover then that would be a great cover picture for a Predator Boxset.

Purebreedalien

Basically everything is becoming AvP dominated    :-\  

bobcunk

bobcunk

thet could fit all the extras on one disc.

predatorfandrc90

Dude no extra features???????   :'(  

csutkakoma

Nice cover...oh wait! Who the hell is this guy. Idiot Fox. Next time they will put an AvPR alien on the first Alien movie's BR cover.

The Demon

The AvP/P2 wristblade looks awesome but the Wolf mask slapped onto those dreads were unnessesary. But more on Blu-ray... yipee i guess.

Purebreedalien

Just because it's on Blu Ray doesn't mean it's better. The PREDATOR 2 SE DVD has lots of special features.

Corporal Hicks

Wolf sure looks cool on that cover. I do wish we'd get the Aliens on Blu-Ray.

Purebreedalien

I take it that's sarcasm in your voice Hicks?

Johnny Handsome

Its not all wolf on the cover, the wristblades are from the avp poster,wolfs mask, the dreads are from predator 2 and the hand is from predator2. And on the side there is a little pic from the predator in the slaughterhouse. I like the cover, i like it a lot.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I'm just happy to see something put on Blu ray.  I don''t mind having the special features missing for Predator 1 & 2.  But to hell with Fox in thinking I'll buy just the theatrical version of Aliens when the finally decide to realease that on blu ray.  I'll wait until 2032 or whenever they release the Quadrilogy on blu ray.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed