Online AvP2 Comes To An End

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 11, 2008, 12:52:09 AM

Author
Online AvP2 Comes To An End (Read 18,364 times)

morgan

morgan

::)   well then the trial version for multiplayer is gone but lan will still work so everybody for pone last war let us play a online lan game. now!!

morgan

morgan

:)   come on guys i have a game set up right now on online lan, lets join and have a war. what does lan stand for, local acces network is that what?!?! what does that mean anyway. well nyways lets have war guys come on!!!

morgan

morgan

:)   i just had this awesome godly game, and now there shutting it down i got it one month ago and its the demo, and i love it. but now there shutting the servers done like thats a huge mistake, theres so many fans that play this game it is so popular. oh and bye the way i still have online lan game set up if any one wants to join its an all species war.    ;)  

morgan

morgan

:D   hey guys did u here about the new alien war play going on in london thats going to start i already got plans to go there with my parents im going to go in it. it looks amazing.    ;D  

morgan

morgan

>:(   is there going to be any new avp multiplayer games coming out?!? cAUSE IF THERE AINT IM SO TICKED OFF.    :(  

vomataca(love_x_top1)

vomataca(love_x_top1)

i cant belive it.. the avp is gone.. the siera is close the avp2 servers... i hate siera ... for closing the servers... i whant to make an reclamation ... i call ssiera for reclamation

[X-ITA] MATRIX

[X-ITA] MATRIX

guys im italian, i love this game but i hate f**king sierra..... AVP2 FOREVER IN MY HEART!!!!   :'(     :-[     :'(     :-[  

xenophobe101

xenophobe101

i bought this game a few weeks back best fiver of my life and bang all gone thanks to those bastards i hope they rot in acid    >:(   oh well we just need a few more severs then we will be fine

vomataca(love_x_top1)

vomataca(love_x_top1)

im very happy .. people.. avp2 is not die... i have a new server mod patch .. is working.. i see all the server like before.. who need that patch mod.. please contact my email and i while send you the patch .. whit instaling information. avp2 never die. email ciove_cix@yahoo.com

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed