Online AvP2 Comes To An End

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 11, 2008, 12:52:09 AM

Author
Online AvP2 Comes To An End (Read 18,066 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

All good things must come to an end...But I still fell as if they just pissed in my fruit loops.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah. Damn them

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Damn, this sucks. I love playing online with AvP2.    :(    They have to make another AvP game for PC and include online play. I thinkg both fans and the general public would appreciate it.

MrLee

MrLee

Send in Jack Bauer. He will fix this.

konradski

konradski

what are half of u on about . it just means you,ll have to play on clan servers or those who have created a server(on todays system setting your own up take no time at all even non dedicated ones .  for which most of you do anyway u just dont realise it,,dont think since owning the game all these years ive ever played on a sierra servers (they didnt used to have molting enabled or power loader , + there never watched or admined  = waste of time playing as the hacks just play em

Chris P

Chris P

I never got to play the game. I wanted to, but could never find a copy.    Oh well, it sucks anyways.  Sorry guys, Sierra needs a wake up call.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

This site will be back when AvP3 surfaces   ;D  

konradski

konradski

Chris P  ebay £5.00

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I don't even have this game, and it still pisses me off.  *wonders if downloadable trial version online multiplayer will be scrapped as well*

JD

JD

There doing it bcause of the new AVP3 game.. get ready for it!

M240Incinerator

Game over man, game over...    :-[  

Six-String-Samurai

WTF  why why, do they have to ruin our fun   :'(    bastards !

konradski

konradski

There doing it because of the new AVP3 game  dont talk bollox !! read the sierra report before spouting inane tripe   like many other games online theve decided to call it a day with   ONLINE SUPPORT  same goes for crysis they no longer make patche,s for that NEW GAME and other games have had this and most are still online. like the avp galaxy community there are those in the game communitys who keep their favorite,s alive  this dosent mean the dedicated avp2 groups will suddenly turn their private servers off because sierra do  the avp community have been moding and running there own ship for donkeys without sierra so i dont for see any great impact on service although acid glow and the others have moved away from the scene some time ago and add ons are scarce with people using models in other games like steam source engine , on the zombie servers (there,s a server running alien models only,, think their spanish)

konradski

konradski

wonders if downloadable trial version online multiplayer will be scrapped as well  yep that will go as its part of the sierra service and you cant play it online with full copy versions

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

^Darn   :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed