NECA's 7" Aliens Warrior

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 18, 2008, 10:43:32 PM

Author
NECA's 7" Aliens Warrior (Read 12,271 times)

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

dude its badass!!!!!!

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

ooo pretty! finally put a stop to the enless Wolf's and have a new Alien!

rycher

rycher

I agree with you Flaming Firefox about how finally an end to the Wolf pred figures and now we have an awesome Alien!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

*Droooooooolz* I am gettin' this for sure! f**k you AvPR! Go ALIENS!

Manman

Manman

arrr that's the stuff, I never liked the new shoulders and lack of piping and giger's touch, this is great!

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

F*CKING AWESOME!! i cant wait to get this version of the alien warrior from ALIENS to my giantic alien/predator collection. i think neca does better job at doing the alien and predator figures instead of mcfarlene toys.     8)     ;D     :)     :)     8)     ;D  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Well, at least this one doesn't have a huge flat and curvy head as its precessor.

predator343

predator343

THIS Alien gonna rocksvery much i mayde gonna buy that Alien toy!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     :o     :P  .

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

:)   This is one cool Alien Figure. Now I see were the AVPR Alien gets his good looks from...(   ;D  LOL  ;D  )

predatorwarrior8

predatorwarrior8

thsi alien is bada*s want it love it cant wait for more   :)     :)  

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Looks really cool. It's about time NECA ditched the Wolf figures and made some aliens!    ;D   But I also think it would be kinda nice if they made AvPR playkit dioramas like Macfarlane did for the first AvP.

xor_ew

xor_ew

really cool idea to make alien from 'aliens' movie. it'll be good alternative for collectors who collect all alien varieties in the same scale and don't have mcfarlane version but i know there isn't problem to buy this (mcfarlane) figure from "second hand" or in mint condition on ebay. i've got mcfarlane version but there's no way - i must have neca warrior!    ;D  

Alien Grand Master

Alien Grand Master

is thios a snap in figure like the others from avp i hate the snap in figures.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

looks good, it will be mine.

aliensun

aliensun

Nice. But i would like to see a predator, with a alien queens head, chainned to its back. Like a human hunter, with a wild pig, on his back. Taking his prize home.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed