NECA's 7" Aliens Warrior

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 18, 2008, 10:43:32 PM

Author
NECA's 7" Aliens Warrior (Read 12,274 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Things have been a little quiet on the NECA front recently. We’ve had a lot of Wolf variants out under the AvP Requiem line (with series 4 due out this month) and the love it, hate it Alien model. Now the silence is broken. Take a look at this badass:

20081018 - NECA's 7

“Standing 7″ tall and with multiple points of articulation – included a ball-jointed neck, shoulders, torso, and bendable tail – the xenomorphic killing machine is ready to invade your collection!”

It’s due out in January 2009. I expect we’ll be seeing an 18″ version like we did with Giger’s Alien. Keep your eyes on this spot for some high-resolution images as well. You can pre-order the figure at Big Bad Toy Store. Thanks for Sabres21768 for the news.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

I totally love it.   :o   It's the figure of my favbourite Alien design, I always wanted. I'm definately going to get me a dozen of these. They'll be the army for my new Alien hive diorama.    :)  

vehtam

vehtam

Looks f**k*ng awesome. Looks like NECA isn't good at making domes and proper heads, their warrior have perfect head and looks absolutely breathtaking. Buying right away (instead of original alien with f**ked up forehead)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I was wondering when they were going to make that, all we need to go with it now is some marines.

An-Alien

An-Alien

OMG, My dreams have come true!!!!! I cant wait until I put my mcfarlanes warrior and neca's warrior side by side.   ;D  

rycher

rycher

I want this to be in the next Alien film!!!!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It's brilliant, next we need some marines or even the queen.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Guys don't forget Ripley, Newt and a Powerloader :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So that's what that figure is. f**kin A', so much nicer than McFarlane's   :o  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Not bad.

JediYautja

JediYautja

Is anyone else salivating like an Alien?    :P  

Gazz

Gazz

It's great but for the ridiculous fangs

bobcunk

bobcunk

i prolly wont get it it is too simeler to mcfarlands. but still great though.

marky

marky

Yeah! I've been waiting for a figure like this. Now I (and you?) want Ripley, Newt, Bishop and the others.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

See how much better those mouths are, with the right amount of tendons put over them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed