Gearbox / Sega To Cancel Aliens: CM?

Started by Darkness, Nov 22, 2008, 10:59:16 PM

Author
Gearbox / Sega To Cancel Aliens: CM? (Read 16,257 times)

MrFacehug

Man, I hope this doesn't end up like the other CM game that got cancelled some years ago. That would really suck.

n3m0

n3m0

always think of the bright side of life...  its not going to be canceled, it will be a great game and we will love it

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

this is bulls**t! they shouldnt rely on the response of a game like bros in arms to determine wether or not to continue making aliens:cm....it has a much bigger fan base than any WW2 shooter! so why the doubts? it will do great.

Private Hudson

It's like everything 'Aliens' dies.

RakaiThwei

Considering the recession which the USA is suffering, it's no surprise that the gaming industry has also suffered as well as the other companies as well. I'm not sure if Europe is in a recession, but I can say that for the US, things aren't looking so good.   Because of this recession, times are tough. Money is tight, nobody is doing any spending, and it affects everyone. Employees are being laid off left and right in all companies. Budgets are being cut.   All for the sake to save money til the recession ends.   It affects everyone, and unfortunately, ALIENS: CM has been affected.

predalien-hybrid

Ofcourse Brothers in Arms Hells Highway did terribly. The WW2 thing has been done to death. Sci Fi games like Halo, Gears of War and Dead Space do well so why wouldn't an Aliens Game do well? After all Alien started the whole soldier vs monster theme.

xor_ew

F**k!    >:(   I hope they'll get solution for this problem and they'll try to understand that "WE" need this game more than anything! I was sure my dreams of perfect Aliens game will come true... :/

Alien Executioner

Alien Executioner

First AvP2 online gaming, now this!!   >:(   What else there gonna take away from us!!

AwBrasil

AwBrasil

WHATE THEFAWCK??????? TTHEY CANT DO THIS FFS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA    >:(      >:(      >:(  

AwDrasil

AwDrasil

lol i did not read all of it damn,but i hope they not crazy yet for do this

Xenomorphine

I'm honestly still waiting for some sort of news to make me believe it won't just be another generic shooter game, personally.

ubcool

ubcool

just hope they dont do a duke nukem forever. that games been in production for 10 years.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

jst off subjct a seecond ...does anyone know if this game was going to have 4-player co-op offline?

Vakarian

This Is Just Compete Bull Sh!t they cancel it like 4 year ago and now this wtf >:(  And YAUTJA yes im pretty sure you can do 4 -player co-op offline

Griffith

Griffith

this can't be cancelled i mean c'mon all that work for nothing? it doesn't make any sense merchandising hasn't been done yet but seriously the gameplay the graphics the concept artwork and all the f**king things that makes the colonial marines a TRUE and most expected game because i'm a freakin hardcore fan of the USCMC..SERIOUSLY THIS CAN'T BE CANCELLED...  and if it's cancelled no one surprises if tomorrow you hear about a psycho/maniac with a flamethrower burning the shit out of gearbox because that will be me    >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed