New Aliens CM Details

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 16, 2008, 10:11:29 PM

Author
New Aliens CM Details (Read 11,270 times)

ZillaBoy2008

ZillaBoy2008

::)   "New Aliens", probably means that they came up with a new design or possably, a hybrid or Bio Alien(a alien that scientists created).We could see robot Aliens or something, they made a mechagodzilla, so why not make a Mecha Alien??? know.    :o     8)  

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

;D   I think they should just stick with the Aliens or AVPR Alien design. Those both look amazing in both movies!?. This game just keeps getting better and better...  ;D     :D     8)  

frankaster

frankaster

the squad thing reminds me republic commando, you can do all the stuff your squadmates do if they die, but in a xenomorph infested enviorent... some help is always welcome   ;D  

konradski

konradski

i heard thru the grapevine from a friend of a friend the new aliens will be sausage dog alien, canary alien (flying yellow peril)and the pist de reistance goldfish alien (dont worry it just flopps about on the floor alot)   >:D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Yeah, I heard about gopher aliens that pop in and out of the ground and make faces at you.

xeno.king123

xeno.king123

New aliens !? What the hell !!!   ???   Well....ok. As long as there's no newborn-ish freaks   ;D  

bobcunk

bobcunk

some things dont work for a movie but in a game i dont care as long as its enertaining and doesn't get boring. alot of shooters start off great but end up in a warhouse full of wooden crates for the rest of the game.

konradski

konradski

Aliens Colonial MarinesXbox 360 2009 Games The Aliens gaming franchise has gone down the tube much like Sigourney Weaver's acting career. There is hope, however, as the upcoming first-person shooter release Aliens: Colonial Marines should give the series the jolt it needs to once again rise to prominence. Here's why. 4. Marine Tough The marines that you'll be using throughout the game aren't just random, cookie cutter soldiers. They all have their own unique skills and personalities and react to different situations just like a real soldier would. Out of the 12 you can comprise your team of four; some are more likely to panic than others but may wield more powerful guns. 3. Not Your Average FPS Aliens: Colonial Marines takes a different approach than other first-person shooters in how it plays out. Instead of being one long, continuous story, Aliens is broken down into three different acts with each one containing a certain amount of levels.

konradski

konradski

2. Blowing off Face-huggers Sega's new Aliens game will be bringing back many of the standard weapons from earlier installments in the series as well as adding new guns, too. Players will have flamethrowers, mounted guns, pulse rifles, grenade launchers, and more at their disposal. 1. Allies in Alien-killing The online version of Colonial Marines will allow people to play through the campaign with their friends in teams of four. What's cool about this is that players can enter the game or leave it without disrupting anything or forcing the team to go back into some type of lobby. dont hold me to anything i post from web sites. as most are conflicting with others ive read .mainly due to the reviewers interpretaion or what theyve got hold of / heard from their uncles aunts niece and nephew from peru .concrete previews/interviews still havent shown up .looks like there still flogging borderlands first, before they PR and leak definitive details of the game and its play style

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

its gonna be an awesome game   :)  

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

plus new aliens would be great.

joeisdaman190

joeisdaman190

This game is gonna pwn! I  just hope they dont screw it up..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed