New Aliens CM Details

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 16, 2008, 10:11:29 PM

Author
New Aliens CM Details (Read 11,168 times)

yaujta

yaujta

the others could be 'dog' or 'runner' typs of xenomorph

War Wager

War Wager

But where are you doing to get dogs?

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I'm always wary (even a little nervous) when canon is addressed for an upcoming Alien, Predator, or AVP film. Even more so when it's for a game. Statements like "...including some revelations that could affect the Aliens cannon." scare me. lol I think "Oh god no. What are they going to do now?" because recent "revelations" have done nothing to uplift the franchise or the creature itself. To the contrary... *sigh*  This news sounds awesome as a whole, but I pray Gearbox doesn't piss on canon and diminish (or ruin) the mystery, appeal or the abilities of the Aliens like how AVP:R did. Many would say the mystery has already been completely ruined, but there's still so much that could be done.  The whole Alien universe is on the brink of falling apart as it is, what with all the comic books, novels, games, and recent films that are skewering the franchise. I just hope Gearbox knows what they're doing and does this once epic franchise (and creature) the justice it so greatly deserves. The fans are watching. lol   ;)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

'Episodes'...?

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'm glad for now the games still on! As far as canon goes, who cares? Who considers a video game canon? I believe lv426 @ colonists had dogs, cats & small mice, hybrid those. We better see eggs, chestbursters, adults, queen, runners and hell yes the jockey! Thats enough creature for me.

Mee

Mee

i think they either mean just dog aliens, or that sort of alien, a facehugger that got on something else. or they mean just something simple like indiginous life on the planets, some minor imps to get thru on the first level or something. i hope!

Sulaco

Sulaco

O.K. maybe not the mouse.    :D  

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

I'm happy to hear there will be no Predator aspects.  It gets old having these franchises synonymous with one another.  And my hopes are the same as Mee's.

predpant

predpant

so i get no props for for the heads up for it    :-\   still a bit pissy with me huh

dachande89

dachande89

Yea, now this holds some promise. I cant wait!

shinigami

shinigami

What im hoping for is so that this game should be scary like AVP2 (PC) and not an additional simply ''find and destroy'' game genre cuz such games are are all but scary.    :-\  

yaujta

yaujta

about the 'where would the dogs come from' questions...its possible the 'company' has had more than one atempt at searching the ship, previous marines could have taken attack dogs on board with them? just a theory?

Griker

Griker

Gearbox has said new aliens will be introduced to ensure that there’s plenty to shoot. ??????????? like the Gorilla Alien

Robopredalien97

Robopredalien97

So who is the bitch that banned me and my friend?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Christ New Aliens?...I Swear To Christ There Better Not Be Flying Aliens. I Suppose it would be cool to see a new design.  The Canocal Changing Idea Sounds Great :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed