Super-Hugger Maquette

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2008, 05:45:19 PM

Author
Super-Hugger Maquette (Read 7,599 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Continuing their release of Aliens and Predator Maquettes, ADI and Sideshow have just announced the latest in their recent line:

20081219 - Super-Hugger Maquette

This Maquette is actually life sized so it will be quite large. Unfortunately there is no release date. But you can keep an eye on this thread for more information as it is released. Thanks to Sabres21768 for the news.

Sukhy

Sukhy

looks awesome!

Starkiller

Starkiller

any news on future projects? avp3? alien 5? predator 3? paramount or warner bros buying the rights to alien n pred? so we can finally get a decent movie instead of the garbage fox has given us

Chris P

Chris P

@Starkiller,  Well, we have discussed that, and this isn't the news for it, so why ask?  - I think this looks cool.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Awesome! LIFE SIZE!   :D  

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

;D   Life size, why didn't they think of that sooner!?. What's next, Queen chestburster...

War Wager

War Wager

Nice to see that they're merchandising the older movies rather than AvP. I really, really like this, it's a shame we never seen her in action in Alien3. (Eg defending herself against a threat, I'm sure she has a blade on her tail for a reason)

War Wager

War Wager

@ Zillamaster202, they've already done a smaller version of the Queen Burster. Doing a larger version would just be a cash in which Sideshow don't do.   Haha.

Dallas001

Dallas001

:)  Well its a design that didn't get used to its full potential. You only see it briefly in the extended edition of ALIEN 3, and on the trade card for the film.  As for ALIEN 5, its ALL TALK, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

War Wager

War Wager

The more I think about it, this would really creep me out, being afraid of spiders and all...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Excellent - always liked that design, with the exception of the weird leg membrane stuff. The last truly biomechanical, original design done for that series of films; more so than even the adult creature in that contribution. Was a shame it was was not used.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

The queen facehugger should have bin canon how else did one face hugger manage to lay to embryos in two separate host Ripley and the dog? they only lay one before dying so why not use this Queen chest burster in the final cut? it would  have made more ense and it would have been introducing the Queen face hugger that can lay a queen and warrior befor dieing i love this idea

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

i agree with commander griker it looks kick ass and should have been cannon.

War Wager

War Wager

It was in an officially released cut of the movie; so it is canon.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

CG: It was never certain if there was only one facehugger or two. We only saw one egg, but there could have been more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed