Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2008, 12:25:20 AM

Author
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (Read 9,697 times)

Corporal Hicks

Well I thought it’d be nice if I posted this up. It’s been a good year and I’d like to thank every single one of our members who frequently visits AvPGalaxy. It’s for you guys we do all this work.  :)  I’d also like to thank all our affiliates such as Dark Horse, Sega, Gearbox, Obsidian and Fox.

I hope you all look forward to another exciting year with plenty of news on Colonial Marines, the RPG, the new comic series (!) and all the wonderful merchandise we can expect. I might finally bring myself to get one of those awesome Hot Toy models.

From all the staff at AvPGalaxy, myself, Darkness, all the mods: Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Here’s to Hot Toys in your stockings, and South Sea China wrapped up with your presents!

Darwinsgirl

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you,Darkness & all the staff!   Thank you for making this the best site in the AVP Galaxy!    :)  

Mr. Weyland

Have a happy holiday and a happy new year.  Also, I forgot about them new alien and predator comic series coming soon, I can't wait.

AvPvTerminator

Merry Christmas!   :)  

dachande89

Merry christmas

konradski

konradski

melly christmas one and all   cheers for the site and bits n bats  ps i got socks for xmas being old has its drawbacks :)

DoomRulz

Merry Christmas indeed, enjoy your day folks   ;D  

CELTICPRED

HAPPY FESTIVUS

JediYautja

Happy Christmas/Holidays/New Year! :D  *AVP Galaxy is awesome!*

Zillamaster202

Merry Christmas to all!!! I can't believe that it's been a year since AVPR came out, this year has went by to fast!!!

Chris P

Merry Christmas ALL.  Keep up the great work.    ;)  

shinigami

Marry Christmas to you all members and staff.

Commander Griker

Merry Christmas

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2009 Year everyone. :) I wish to everybody good health,many,many luck,love and many girl/boyfriends.    ;D  

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

Marry Christmas everyone, members and staff. all the best for 20091

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed