AvP Requiem Hydraulx Updates

Started by Darkness, Jul 02, 2008, 06:24:27 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Hydraulx Updates (Read 15,956 times)

darkhisharu

darkhisharu

wtF? i cant see the video for some reason wont play on WM11 , says cant take codec or something and winamp plays the song and sounds, but not the video  anyhelp?

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

its a lot clearer here.. not so much in the shadows like in the movie... did you noticed it??

Keyes

Keyes

darkhisharu you need to run the video in the Quicktime player.

Keyes

Keyes

Also, did anyone else notice how the Predator-whips-Alien-in-half scene is edited differently and more smoothly here? You see the alien a tiny bit longer beforehand as the whip takes hold, and no jumpy edits back and forth like we've seen previously.

Griker

Griker

AVPR is geting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AVP3 please

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

also the part where wolf get its the leg harmed...  i took me like 4 times watching the movie to figure it out... XDD jajaja... and here ir clear as rain.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

God forbid the dvd and blu-ray become clear as rain   ::)  

asdsafpsamf

asdsafpsamf

wait the blu-ray edition of avp-r is fixed? (brighter and not as dark)if not ill just stick with editing my dvd version of it to b brighter ^.^

XenoVC

XenoVC

at 1:27 in the vid,It's like a joke almost,I cant believe how clear that is compared to the actual thing

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

movie sucked.  don't care.

HunterD

HunterD

I still don't get why the 2007 predator face looks fake and the 1987 last minute made face looks great? Oh wait I'll tell you why, because Stan winston made the 1987 one!! Those little pits in the mask and metal make it look less like metal, everything about the preds in both AVP films looks sooo fibreglass/plastic. You can just see that there is no weight to any of the masks in the avp movies. Why don't they just make the mask out of metal???

psy_coma77

psy_coma77

ya know, Aliens was not the brightest movie either when u compare it in that aspect to Aliens you see thats probably why they made it dark like they did as well as trying to mask any flaws in the costumes since they had to make due with a lower end budget. stop being so emo.

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

Alien Vs Predator 2004 was sooooo much better!    ::)  

Knight Wing

Knight Wing

they should release a new directors cut, extended edition on blu-ray and DVD with the brighter contrast! and a slightly different soundtrack! and more darker, better, raw cover! with the 'alien ariel' font wack in some good special features! and a great case! and it will sell!   It will make this bad movie a little better! I dont hate the brothers strause! they did what they could with the budget, script, crew, and restrictions etc....so when avp war (avp 3) gets made (if it gets made) i dont mind the brothers doin the next movie! but fox need sort there act out     :)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Screw Fox - I'm not forking out more money to buy another dvd edition when they should've fixed it for the current version.    ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed