Hot Toys Dog Alien/Lost Hunter Update

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 24, 2008, 02:01:39 PM

Author
Hot Toys Dog Alien/Lost Hunter Update (Read 7,031 times)

Corporal Hicks

So in recent days we’ve had the announcement of the crew of the Nostromo, the Machiko and as of San Diego Comic Con, we’ve now got an Alien3 and Lost Hunter coming up!

Also at Comic Con were the Nostromo crew, Machiko, the Cleaner variant of Wolf and a little Predator bust. It’s looking like a special year for collectors. You can check out Figure.com’s gallery for more pictures from the event.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Was at the Con today.  They had these figures on display and I must say they look pretty badass.  If you have the money, they'd make a good investment.    ;D  

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I don't know which one I want to get, they're all brilliant pieces.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Alien 3 fig =    8)    Hot Toy's prices =    >:(  

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

The "Lost predator" figure is a predator from Predator 2 at the end in the ship. One of my favourites by the way. Look at this thing.  Stan Winston Studios is the way to go.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Yeah I just checked that out - I always thought that pred's armour looked really cool.  I will get that figure too if I win the lottery.    :P  

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Too many things are coming out this year, and I have to choose among all of them what I want, saddening.

awesomeman

awesomeman

Heck ya! Alien 3 runner! So gonna buy this  8)  ! Best start saving though...   :-\  

War Wager

War Wager

I'm looking foward to the A:R Alien, but I'll need to keep myself happy by getting the Dog.   :)  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The Dog Alien looks freakin retarded! That ain't the Dog Alien I saw in Alien 3 lol  no sir   :D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

YES! YES ! YES ! YES! GET IN! ALL IV EVER WANTED WAS HOT TOYS ALIEN 3 !!!   ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

You can see the skull through the Alien3 dome. "Holy macaroni and cheese batman"!!!   :)  

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

All this time, I've ignored Hot Toys, never thinking any of their figures looked like they'd be worth the price........  But now they just had to make an Alien 3 figure...  God damn it...  Seriously, that's my favorite alien design and that's my favorite Alien/Predator movie.  I think I might just have to shell out the ridiculous price.

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

I think all of the Alien Hybrid's are cool, no matter who their made by.   8)  

War Wager

War Wager

The Lost Hunter looks damn sweet, definitley the best Predator they've made thus far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed