New AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 27, 2008, 11:25:53 PM

Author
New AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 19,233 times)

ripleyss

ripleyss

???     ???     ???   hey alex your project is one big good movie pls tell us when is it gonna come out pls...... im viewing the trailer everyday and im very anticipated about it so please..............let me know!   :)     ;)  

Predator755

Predator755

You know... If you plan on making more of these, you could try doing one centering around a hive raid! Like in AvP War Part 1! That would be a friggen dream come true!   ;D  

ripleyss

ripleyss

hey any news yet on the release   ???     ???     ???  

Halflife

Halflife

1. That seriously kicks ass, obviously better then what the brothers did, sure Requiem had a lot of action and they showed the creatures the way they were meant to look (from their respective movies) but unlike Andersons take on it, requiem laked story, this however doesnt seem to have that flaw. BUT i dont know about you guys but i think they left a slight spoiler in there, take a close look at 1:15, what do you make of it...

Sulaco

Sulaco

1:15, head bandage human gets impaled? 1:15, dishonor or respect or heart attack from pred?

Halflife

Halflife

i thought it looks as if he knows he's got a chest burster inside of him (this is me guessing not giving a spoiler i dont know!) but yea just looks like he's close to getting well yea... but thats just me, could be that first one you mentioned, i hated that anderson killed scar so easy, even tho he was there the whole movie, one face hug and its over so please let it not end that way AGAIN

alexpj19

alexpj19

ill say one thing its a bow ( acceptances ) not a heart atack LOL, good idea though :)

ripleyss

ripleyss

???     ???     ???     ???  alex release pls?

predatorwarrior8

i love the trailer and all but i have to know wat is the story about why is the predator alone how did the aliens get on the ship wat are the humans doing. come on you can give us a little sneak peak about the story line.

_Pred_Alien_

_Pred_Alien_

Wow how much of that trailer is CGI? Very great work I'm thoroughly impressed, alexpj19 when you say high quiality do you mean like HD?

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey man, everything except the predator and the human actor is CG, as for quality, this whole project is shot in SD so by high quality i ment it will be as uncompressed looking as possible.

solid__snake

solid__snake

Looks great, but horrible choice of music imo...

alexpj19

alexpj19

no worries, the music will be in the style of original soundtracks

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

The movie looks like aits on an express elevator to hell, and its going down! (IN A GOOD WAY THOUGH)   :)  

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

(One more thing... more like a guess) Are they back on the U.S.S. Sulaco and the human is Hicks and it sort of explaining how Aliens: Colonial Marines is gonna start? Thats what I think and it actually makes sense if you think about it.   ???     :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed