New AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 27, 2008, 11:25:53 PM

Author
New AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 19,242 times)

predatorwarrior8

cant wait till its on youtube i cant see it but i can hear it.cant wait.

alexpj19

alexpj19

i'll post on YouTube it tomorrow, so handg on there    ;)  

Pepe

Pepe

That was great! Listen I've been trying to download Alien vs Predator the arcade.  That was by far the best AVP game out there.  Does anyone know how to do it?

Cetanu

Cetanu

I dont know, I saw every trailer and it was like 1-Reeeallly Impressed by 1  2- Reaaally Anxious to see the Movie from 2 3- Reeeaaally Bored by 3...I dont know why. It was just boring by then.

alexpj19

alexpj19

what ever man, if you got bored may be you shouldn't watch next trailer than and wait until i finish with the film

nemesis

nemesis

when probably will be the release date?

alexpj19

alexpj19

sorry dont have it yet :(  hopefully end of this year

Cetanu

Cetanu

I was just saying, the same thing over and over doesn't quite cut it. Yes, we know their is a quest...to restore...honor. We know that the Yautja kills the aliens to the tunes of Mein Hertz Brennt and we know that the animation and directing is unprecedented. But for me, it just got boring.

Sokaris

Sokaris

Very nice work mate, can't wait to see the film! Good luck with it and ty for the updates!    :)  

sick of it all

sick of it all

Well, it seems to be another "Predator owns alien franchise". Now the USCM are going to be loosers, too?   :-\   At least it looks much better than AVPR. Good work.

Cetanu

Cetanu

But Predators do own    ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

Excellente'. Hopefully the Alien's will be treated better this time *crosses fingers*

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

That was SOO awsome. Can't believe how good that looks. Very anxious to see the whole thing now. GREAT job   ;)  

predatorwarrior8

that was aswsome cant wait till the real thing comes out.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

For an independent, it was quite highly impressive. Even so, there's something a bit tellingly superficial about it and I'm unsure what. It's the same feeling I get when I see the adverts for those weird little 'Transmorphers' and 'War Of The Worlds 2' films.  In any case, it is very doubtful this shall ever see the light of day. It's got too public! Fox have given cease and desist orders to productions with far less publicity than this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed